Epic Games to showcase indie talent using the Unreal Engine 4 at Develop this week
Epic Games is bringing four indie titles to this year's Develop Conference to show off what is being achieved outside of triple-A with the Unreal Engine 4.
The first is Decca Studio's Soar, a game about gliding over the world giving players the chance to experience the excitement of flight by hand-glider without danger. It will also be compatible with the Oculus Rift. It's destined for release in spring 2015.
Domino Effect's Red Awakening is a multiplayer objective-based stealth-horror game influenced by Thief, Manhunt and the team-based elements of Counter-Strike as well as 1980s slasher movies. Red Awakening is due for release in October of 2015.
Caede by ThrownTogetherStudios is a medieval RPG in which players must combat thirst and hunger as well as a myriad of enemies with spears, swords, axes and more. It is due out in January of 2015.
Finally they are bringing 8-bit Studio's free-to-play multiplayer online versus game SKARA: The Blade Remains which is due out in September of this year.
This year's Develop Conference 2014 will run from today until July the 10th at the Brighton Hilton Metropole.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan