Epic Games to showcase indie talent using the Unreal Engine 4 at Develop this week
Epic Games is bringing four indie titles to this year's Develop Conference to show off what is being achieved outside of triple-A with the Unreal Engine 4.
The first is Decca Studio's Soar, a game about gliding over the world giving players the chance to experience the excitement of flight by hand-glider without danger. It will also be compatible with the Oculus Rift. It's destined for release in spring 2015.
Domino Effect's Red Awakening is a multiplayer objective-based stealth-horror game influenced by Thief, Manhunt and the team-based elements of Counter-Strike as well as 1980s slasher movies. Red Awakening is due for release in October of 2015.
Caede by ThrownTogetherStudios is a medieval RPG in which players must combat thirst and hunger as well as a myriad of enemies with spears, swords, axes and more. It is due out in January of 2015.
Finally they are bringing 8-bit Studio's free-to-play multiplayer online versus game SKARA: The Blade Remains which is due out in September of this year.
This year's Develop Conference 2014 will run from today until July the 10th at the Brighton Hilton Metropole.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released