Epic Games to showcase indie talent using the Unreal Engine 4 at Develop this week
Epic Games is bringing four indie titles to this year's Develop Conference to show off what is being achieved outside of triple-A with the Unreal Engine 4.
The first is Decca Studio's Soar, a game about gliding over the world giving players the chance to experience the excitement of flight by hand-glider without danger. It will also be compatible with the Oculus Rift. It's destined for release in spring 2015.
Domino Effect's Red Awakening is a multiplayer objective-based stealth-horror game influenced by Thief, Manhunt and the team-based elements of Counter-Strike as well as 1980s slasher movies. Red Awakening is due for release in October of 2015.
Caede by ThrownTogetherStudios is a medieval RPG in which players must combat thirst and hunger as well as a myriad of enemies with spears, swords, axes and more. It is due out in January of 2015.
Finally they are bringing 8-bit Studio's free-to-play multiplayer online versus game SKARA: The Blade Remains which is due out in September of this year.
This year's Develop Conference 2014 will run from today until July the 10th at the Brighton Hilton Metropole.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny