Sony believes many PS4 owners haven't played The Last Of Us yet
Sony is confident that The Last Of Us Remastered will find a new audience with PS4 gamers.
The Last Of Us may have been around since last it hit the PS3 last summer but Sony believes that many PS4 owners still haven't managed to play Naughty Dog's survival masterpiece yet.
“The Last of Us is considered one of the most significant titles of the last console generation, winning countless awards,” Sony's Josh Walker began. “It would be almost unfair for all our new fans to never play a game like this. We’ve looked at PSN data and can see a huge proportion of PS4 players haven’t experienced The Last of Us yet.”
He added, “This is quite indicative of the shift in the market and the many players who have migrated from competitive platforms that we’re glad to welcome to PlayStation.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PS4 on July 29th in North America and August the 1st in Europe.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below