Sony believes many PS4 owners haven't played The Last Of Us yet
Sony is confident that The Last Of Us Remastered will find a new audience with PS4 gamers.
The Last Of Us may have been around since last it hit the PS3 last summer but Sony believes that many PS4 owners still haven't managed to play Naughty Dog's survival masterpiece yet.
“The Last of Us is considered one of the most significant titles of the last console generation, winning countless awards,” Sony's Josh Walker began. “It would be almost unfair for all our new fans to never play a game like this. We’ve looked at PSN data and can see a huge proportion of PS4 players haven’t experienced The Last of Us yet.”
He added, “This is quite indicative of the shift in the market and the many players who have migrated from competitive platforms that we’re glad to welcome to PlayStation.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PS4 on July 29th in North America and August the 1st in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3