Sony believes many PS4 owners haven't played The Last Of Us yet
Sony is confident that The Last Of Us Remastered will find a new audience with PS4 gamers.
The Last Of Us may have been around since last it hit the PS3 last summer but Sony believes that many PS4 owners still haven't managed to play Naughty Dog's survival masterpiece yet.
“The Last of Us is considered one of the most significant titles of the last console generation, winning countless awards,” Sony's Josh Walker began. “It would be almost unfair for all our new fans to never play a game like this. We’ve looked at PSN data and can see a huge proportion of PS4 players haven’t experienced The Last of Us yet.”
He added, “This is quite indicative of the shift in the market and the many players who have migrated from competitive platforms that we’re glad to welcome to PlayStation.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PS4 on July 29th in North America and August the 1st in Europe.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey