Sony believes many PS4 owners haven't played The Last Of Us yet
Sony is confident that The Last Of Us Remastered will find a new audience with PS4 gamers.
The Last Of Us may have been around since last it hit the PS3 last summer but Sony believes that many PS4 owners still haven't managed to play Naughty Dog's survival masterpiece yet.
“The Last of Us is considered one of the most significant titles of the last console generation, winning countless awards,” Sony's Josh Walker began. “It would be almost unfair for all our new fans to never play a game like this. We’ve looked at PSN data and can see a huge proportion of PS4 players haven’t experienced The Last of Us yet.”
He added, “This is quite indicative of the shift in the market and the many players who have migrated from competitive platforms that we’re glad to welcome to PlayStation.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PS4 on July 29th in North America and August the 1st in Europe.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III