Sony believes many PS4 owners haven't played The Last Of Us yet
Sony is confident that The Last Of Us Remastered will find a new audience with PS4 gamers.
The Last Of Us may have been around since last it hit the PS3 last summer but Sony believes that many PS4 owners still haven't managed to play Naughty Dog's survival masterpiece yet.
“The Last of Us is considered one of the most significant titles of the last console generation, winning countless awards,” Sony's Josh Walker began. “It would be almost unfair for all our new fans to never play a game like this. We’ve looked at PSN data and can see a huge proportion of PS4 players haven’t experienced The Last of Us yet.”
He added, “This is quite indicative of the shift in the market and the many players who have migrated from competitive platforms that we’re glad to welcome to PlayStation.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PS4 on July 29th in North America and August the 1st in Europe.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat