Konami announces details of PES 2015
Konami has announced the first proper details of this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
PES 2015 is making the jump to PS4 and Xbox One courtesy of Kojima Productions' impressive FOX Engine to bring the game to life like never before.
The FOX Engine brings with it a broader and more realistic selection of AI behavioural patterns of over 1000 players, deeper and more realitic animations, more dynamic audio to improve the atmosphere and brand a new real-time lighting system.
PES 2015 is due out on PS4, Xbox One and “additional formats” in the autumn/winter period of this year.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon