GTA Chinatown War taking shape
Nintendo's E3 announcement that a special version of Grand Theft Auto is on the way to the DS handheld may have raised a few eyebrows (I even stopped frantically typing, briefly), but concrete details were decidedly thin on the ground.
However, a new official website holds the prospect of more details soon, a spartan placeholder the only visage on offer thus far.
The title is out in winter 2008 - however given the presence of a Wi-Fi logo on this new website, we're rather titillated by the prospect of same kind of DS online functionality.
A new game engine promises to deliver open-world gaming in 3D to the DS, complete with a new Triad-themed plot set in the eponymous Liberty City.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer