GTA Chinatown War taking shape
Nintendo's E3 announcement that a special version of Grand Theft Auto is on the way to the DS handheld may have raised a few eyebrows (I even stopped frantically typing, briefly), but concrete details were decidedly thin on the ground.
However, a new official website holds the prospect of more details soon, a spartan placeholder the only visage on offer thus far.
The title is out in winter 2008 - however given the presence of a Wi-Fi logo on this new website, we're rather titillated by the prospect of same kind of DS online functionality.
A new game engine promises to deliver open-world gaming in 3D to the DS, complete with a new Triad-themed plot set in the eponymous Liberty City.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though