GTA Chinatown War taking shape
Nintendo's E3 announcement that a special version of Grand Theft Auto is on the way to the DS handheld may have raised a few eyebrows (I even stopped frantically typing, briefly), but concrete details were decidedly thin on the ground.
However, a new official website holds the prospect of more details soon, a spartan placeholder the only visage on offer thus far.
The title is out in winter 2008 - however given the presence of a Wi-Fi logo on this new website, we're rather titillated by the prospect of same kind of DS online functionality.
A new game engine promises to deliver open-world gaming in 3D to the DS, complete with a new Triad-themed plot set in the eponymous Liberty City.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May