GTA Chinatown War taking shape
Nintendo's E3 announcement that a special version of Grand Theft Auto is on the way to the DS handheld may have raised a few eyebrows (I even stopped frantically typing, briefly), but concrete details were decidedly thin on the ground.
However, a new official website holds the prospect of more details soon, a spartan placeholder the only visage on offer thus far.
The title is out in winter 2008 - however given the presence of a Wi-Fi logo on this new website, we're rather titillated by the prospect of same kind of DS online functionality.
A new game engine promises to deliver open-world gaming in 3D to the DS, complete with a new Triad-themed plot set in the eponymous Liberty City.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below