GTA Chinatown War taking shape
Nintendo's E3 announcement that a special version of Grand Theft Auto is on the way to the DS handheld may have raised a few eyebrows (I even stopped frantically typing, briefly), but concrete details were decidedly thin on the ground.
However, a new official website holds the prospect of more details soon, a spartan placeholder the only visage on offer thus far.
The title is out in winter 2008 - however given the presence of a Wi-Fi logo on this new website, we're rather titillated by the prospect of same kind of DS online functionality.
A new game engine promises to deliver open-world gaming in 3D to the DS, complete with a new Triad-themed plot set in the eponymous Liberty City.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition