John Cena unveiled as the cover star for WWE 2K15
2K Games has unveiled John Cena as the cover star for this year's installment of the WWE 2K franchise.
Cena is to front the game which is the first in the series that will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Cena enthused, “It is truly an honour and privilege to serve as the WWE 2K15 cover Superstar. 2K has a tremendous history of sports simulation games and cover athletes, including Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, LeBron James and of course, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. I look forward to carrying the flag for WWE 2K15 and introducing the incredible next-generation of WWE gaming to the WWE Universe.”
WWE 2K15 will be released on October the 28th globally on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today