ESRB lets slip GTA IV on PC?
This isn't the first rumour we've heard to this effect, but it is one of the more convincing, Game-on-Game purporting to reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC was spied on the ESRB's website last night; then pulled.
The title is only listed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 now, but with PC Gamer magazine also said to be hinting at a reveal soon, we're hopeful that there's more to this than just wishful thinking on the part of PC gamers.
We're hoping for official word on this from Rockstar soon, if not, maybe Leipzig holds the prospect of new treats for us next month.
We'll bring you more on the long-rumoured GTA IV PC as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year