ESRB lets slip GTA IV on PC?
This isn't the first rumour we've heard to this effect, but it is one of the more convincing, Game-on-Game purporting to reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC was spied on the ESRB's website last night; then pulled.
The title is only listed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 now, but with PC Gamer magazine also said to be hinting at a reveal soon, we're hopeful that there's more to this than just wishful thinking on the part of PC gamers.
We're hoping for official word on this from Rockstar soon, if not, maybe Leipzig holds the prospect of new treats for us next month.
We'll bring you more on the long-rumoured GTA IV PC as we get it.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4