ESRB lets slip GTA IV on PC?
This isn't the first rumour we've heard to this effect, but it is one of the more convincing, Game-on-Game purporting to reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC was spied on the ESRB's website last night; then pulled.
The title is only listed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 now, but with PC Gamer magazine also said to be hinting at a reveal soon, we're hopeful that there's more to this than just wishful thinking on the part of PC gamers.
We're hoping for official word on this from Rockstar soon, if not, maybe Leipzig holds the prospect of new treats for us next month.
We'll bring you more on the long-rumoured GTA IV PC as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year