ESRB lets slip GTA IV on PC?
This isn't the first rumour we've heard to this effect, but it is one of the more convincing, Game-on-Game purporting to reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC was spied on the ESRB's website last night; then pulled.
The title is only listed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 now, but with PC Gamer magazine also said to be hinting at a reveal soon, we're hopeful that there's more to this than just wishful thinking on the part of PC gamers.
We're hoping for official word on this from Rockstar soon, if not, maybe Leipzig holds the prospect of new treats for us next month.
We'll bring you more on the long-rumoured GTA IV PC as we get it.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network