ESRB lets slip GTA IV on PC?
This isn't the first rumour we've heard to this effect, but it is one of the more convincing, Game-on-Game purporting to reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC was spied on the ESRB's website last night; then pulled.
The title is only listed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 now, but with PC Gamer magazine also said to be hinting at a reveal soon, we're hopeful that there's more to this than just wishful thinking on the part of PC gamers.
We're hoping for official word on this from Rockstar soon, if not, maybe Leipzig holds the prospect of new treats for us next month.
We'll bring you more on the long-rumoured GTA IV PC as we get it.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow