Kinect 2 heading to PC next week
Microsoft has finally made Kinect 2 available to pre-order for Windows PCs with a release date of next week.
The peripheral will be available to developers to begin with to allow them to build apps for the natural interface using the Windows SDK version 2.0. For now Kinect 2 for Windows is just meant for developers and Microsoft emphasises that it doesn't ship with any software.
The Xbox One is now available without the peripheral while Kinect 2 will be released on its own for the Xbox One in the autumn.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back