Ubisoft leading development on two unannounced titles
It seems that Ubisoft's Toronto studio is one intensely busy bunch of people.
The studio's managing director Jade Raymond has revealed that they have five games in development at the moment. Two of these are Far Cry 4 and some major contributions to Assassin's Creed: Unity leaving three unannounced titles.
Raymond has also revealed that they are leading development on two of those titles, one of which will almost certainly be a follow up to the successful Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The other is a mystery though.
Ubisoft Toronto recently took on another 350 staff raising the size of the studio to around 800 in total after the successful release of last summer's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May