Ubisoft leading development on two unannounced titles
It seems that Ubisoft's Toronto studio is one intensely busy bunch of people.
The studio's managing director Jade Raymond has revealed that they have five games in development at the moment. Two of these are Far Cry 4 and some major contributions to Assassin's Creed: Unity leaving three unannounced titles.
Raymond has also revealed that they are leading development on two of those titles, one of which will almost certainly be a follow up to the successful Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The other is a mystery though.
Ubisoft Toronto recently took on another 350 staff raising the size of the studio to around 800 in total after the successful release of last summer's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch