Ubisoft leading development on two unannounced titles
It seems that Ubisoft's Toronto studio is one intensely busy bunch of people.
The studio's managing director Jade Raymond has revealed that they have five games in development at the moment. Two of these are Far Cry 4 and some major contributions to Assassin's Creed: Unity leaving three unannounced titles.
Raymond has also revealed that they are leading development on two of those titles, one of which will almost certainly be a follow up to the successful Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The other is a mystery though.
Ubisoft Toronto recently took on another 350 staff raising the size of the studio to around 800 in total after the successful release of last summer's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light