Ubisoft leading development on two unannounced titles
It seems that Ubisoft's Toronto studio is one intensely busy bunch of people.
The studio's managing director Jade Raymond has revealed that they have five games in development at the moment. Two of these are Far Cry 4 and some major contributions to Assassin's Creed: Unity leaving three unannounced titles.
Raymond has also revealed that they are leading development on two of those titles, one of which will almost certainly be a follow up to the successful Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The other is a mystery though.
Ubisoft Toronto recently took on another 350 staff raising the size of the studio to around 800 in total after the successful release of last summer's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent