Ubisoft leading development on two unannounced titles
It seems that Ubisoft's Toronto studio is one intensely busy bunch of people.
The studio's managing director Jade Raymond has revealed that they have five games in development at the moment. Two of these are Far Cry 4 and some major contributions to Assassin's Creed: Unity leaving three unannounced titles.
Raymond has also revealed that they are leading development on two of those titles, one of which will almost certainly be a follow up to the successful Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The other is a mystery though.
Ubisoft Toronto recently took on another 350 staff raising the size of the studio to around 800 in total after the successful release of last summer's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III