Mass walkout rumoured at Homefront: The Revolution developer Crytek UK
Reports have surfaced indicating that many of the staff at Crytek UK have effectively gone on strike as they've not been paid in full for some time.
According to several sources close to the studio staff have handed in formal grievance letters and gone home. One source estimated that around 100 staff are currently not showing up for work until they get paid properly.
Another rumour suggests that Deep Silver and Crytek are in negitiations to try and get development on the new Homefront game going again. The hope is, at least for Crytek UK staff is that Deep Silver will buy the Nottingham-based studio and get things going again.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday