Mass walkout rumoured at Homefront: The Revolution developer Crytek UK
Reports have surfaced indicating that many of the staff at Crytek UK have effectively gone on strike as they've not been paid in full for some time.
According to several sources close to the studio staff have handed in formal grievance letters and gone home. One source estimated that around 100 staff are currently not showing up for work until they get paid properly.
Another rumour suggests that Deep Silver and Crytek are in negitiations to try and get development on the new Homefront game going again. The hope is, at least for Crytek UK staff is that Deep Silver will buy the Nottingham-based studio and get things going again.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing