Mass walkout rumoured at Homefront: The Revolution developer Crytek UK
Reports have surfaced indicating that many of the staff at Crytek UK have effectively gone on strike as they've not been paid in full for some time.
According to several sources close to the studio staff have handed in formal grievance letters and gone home. One source estimated that around 100 staff are currently not showing up for work until they get paid properly.
Another rumour suggests that Deep Silver and Crytek are in negitiations to try and get development on the new Homefront game going again. The hope is, at least for Crytek UK staff is that Deep Silver will buy the Nottingham-based studio and get things going again.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny