Mass walkout rumoured at Homefront: The Revolution developer Crytek UK
Reports have surfaced indicating that many of the staff at Crytek UK have effectively gone on strike as they've not been paid in full for some time.
According to several sources close to the studio staff have handed in formal grievance letters and gone home. One source estimated that around 100 staff are currently not showing up for work until they get paid properly.
Another rumour suggests that Deep Silver and Crytek are in negitiations to try and get development on the new Homefront game going again. The hope is, at least for Crytek UK staff is that Deep Silver will buy the Nottingham-based studio and get things going again.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light