Mass walkout rumoured at Homefront: The Revolution developer Crytek UK
Reports have surfaced indicating that many of the staff at Crytek UK have effectively gone on strike as they've not been paid in full for some time.
According to several sources close to the studio staff have handed in formal grievance letters and gone home. One source estimated that around 100 staff are currently not showing up for work until they get paid properly.
Another rumour suggests that Deep Silver and Crytek are in negitiations to try and get development on the new Homefront game going again. The hope is, at least for Crytek UK staff is that Deep Silver will buy the Nottingham-based studio and get things going again.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal