Resistance 2 beta to be worldwide
There's good news today as Insomniac have announced their intention to run a worldwide public multiplayer beta for Resistance 2 on PS3 later this year.
While the existence of the beta wasn't entirely fresh news its availability worldwide is. Originally thought to be part of PSN exclusive TV show Qore, it now seems there will be "many ways to get in" if a statement on Kotaku is to be believed.
"For all of you folks outside of North America are up in arms because Qore is NA only, please don't worry. This is one of many ways to get in, and we plan to make the beta available in all territories, as we need to test all servers and worldwide play. Further details on how to get into the beta will be forthcoming."
The original Qore information had the beta down to start in September so fingers crossed we’ll here more soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year