Resistance 2 beta to be worldwide
There's good news today as Insomniac have announced their intention to run a worldwide public multiplayer beta for Resistance 2 on PS3 later this year.
While the existence of the beta wasn't entirely fresh news its availability worldwide is. Originally thought to be part of PSN exclusive TV show Qore, it now seems there will be "many ways to get in" if a statement on Kotaku is to be believed.
"For all of you folks outside of North America are up in arms because Qore is NA only, please don't worry. This is one of many ways to get in, and we plan to make the beta available in all territories, as we need to test all servers and worldwide play. Further details on how to get into the beta will be forthcoming."
The original Qore information had the beta down to start in September so fingers crossed we’ll here more soon.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities