Resistance 2 beta to be worldwide
There's good news today as Insomniac have announced their intention to run a worldwide public multiplayer beta for Resistance 2 on PS3 later this year.
While the existence of the beta wasn't entirely fresh news its availability worldwide is. Originally thought to be part of PSN exclusive TV show Qore, it now seems there will be "many ways to get in" if a statement on Kotaku is to be believed.
"For all of you folks outside of North America are up in arms because Qore is NA only, please don't worry. This is one of many ways to get in, and we plan to make the beta available in all territories, as we need to test all servers and worldwide play. Further details on how to get into the beta will be forthcoming."
The original Qore information had the beta down to start in September so fingers crossed we’ll here more soon.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday