Resistance 2 beta to be worldwide
There's good news today as Insomniac have announced their intention to run a worldwide public multiplayer beta for Resistance 2 on PS3 later this year.
While the existence of the beta wasn't entirely fresh news its availability worldwide is. Originally thought to be part of PSN exclusive TV show Qore, it now seems there will be "many ways to get in" if a statement on Kotaku is to be believed.
"For all of you folks outside of North America are up in arms because Qore is NA only, please don't worry. This is one of many ways to get in, and we plan to make the beta available in all territories, as we need to test all servers and worldwide play. Further details on how to get into the beta will be forthcoming."
The original Qore information had the beta down to start in September so fingers crossed we’ll here more soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer