Resistance 2 beta to be worldwide
There's good news today as Insomniac have announced their intention to run a worldwide public multiplayer beta for Resistance 2 on PS3 later this year.
While the existence of the beta wasn't entirely fresh news its availability worldwide is. Originally thought to be part of PSN exclusive TV show Qore, it now seems there will be "many ways to get in" if a statement on Kotaku is to be believed.
"For all of you folks outside of North America are up in arms because Qore is NA only, please don't worry. This is one of many ways to get in, and we plan to make the beta available in all territories, as we need to test all servers and worldwide play. Further details on how to get into the beta will be forthcoming."
The original Qore information had the beta down to start in September so fingers crossed we’ll here more soon.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like