Obsidian working on RTS?
Job adverts for games developers can hide a multitude of juicy information if you take the time to look.
For example, ComputerAndVideoGames have noticed an advert on recruitment website Creative Heads indicates Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a lead artist to work on an undisclosed RTS game.
That’s pretty much it as far as useful information goes but coming from a developer known for its character led RPG games (Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2) the prospect of an RTS is one that's got us salivating.
Fingers crossed for more news soon.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week