Obsidian working on RTS?
Job adverts for games developers can hide a multitude of juicy information if you take the time to look.
For example, ComputerAndVideoGames have noticed an advert on recruitment website Creative Heads indicates Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a lead artist to work on an undisclosed RTS game.
That’s pretty much it as far as useful information goes but coming from a developer known for its character led RPG games (Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2) the prospect of an RTS is one that's got us salivating.
Fingers crossed for more news soon.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching