Obsidian working on RTS?
Job adverts for games developers can hide a multitude of juicy information if you take the time to look.
For example, ComputerAndVideoGames have noticed an advert on recruitment website Creative Heads indicates Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a lead artist to work on an undisclosed RTS game.
That’s pretty much it as far as useful information goes but coming from a developer known for its character led RPG games (Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2) the prospect of an RTS is one that's got us salivating.
Fingers crossed for more news soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3