Obsidian working on RTS?
Job adverts for games developers can hide a multitude of juicy information if you take the time to look.
For example, ComputerAndVideoGames have noticed an advert on recruitment website Creative Heads indicates Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a lead artist to work on an undisclosed RTS game.
That’s pretty much it as far as useful information goes but coming from a developer known for its character led RPG games (Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2) the prospect of an RTS is one that's got us salivating.
Fingers crossed for more news soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny