Obsidian working on RTS?
Job adverts for games developers can hide a multitude of juicy information if you take the time to look.
For example, ComputerAndVideoGames have noticed an advert on recruitment website Creative Heads indicates Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a lead artist to work on an undisclosed RTS game.
That’s pretty much it as far as useful information goes but coming from a developer known for its character led RPG games (Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2) the prospect of an RTS is one that's got us salivating.
Fingers crossed for more news soon.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th