Microsoft leaks the release date for Batman: Arkham Knight
Microsoft has accidentally leaked the release date for Batman: Arkham Knight over their online store.
The entry for Batman: Arkham Knight on the Xbox One has borne a release date of February 24th for the game all through the weekend.
It also means that the game will probably hit Europe on Friday February 27th. It is a little bit later than the January release that Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy revealed last weekend but it builds up a picture that puts plenty of weight by Microsoft's leaked date here.
Batman: Arkham Knight will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users