Hawken's latest update adds cloaking mech and co-op horde-style mode
The latest update for Hawken has added some more interesting options for fans of the pacey mech shooter.
First up is the brand new Predator mech which can cloak and has a scanner with a limited ability to see through walls just like its movie villain namesake.
Update 0.9.6 is available now and, if you haven't played Hawken yet, jump over to the official website to download the client for free.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer