Hawken's latest update adds cloaking mech and co-op horde-style mode
The latest update for Hawken has added some more interesting options for fans of the pacey mech shooter.
First up is the brand new Predator mech which can cloak and has a scanner with a limited ability to see through walls just like its movie villain namesake.
Update 0.9.6 is available now and, if you haven't played Hawken yet, jump over to the official website to download the client for free.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year