Hawken's latest update adds cloaking mech and co-op horde-style mode
The latest update for Hawken has added some more interesting options for fans of the pacey mech shooter.
First up is the brand new Predator mech which can cloak and has a scanner with a limited ability to see through walls just like its movie villain namesake.
Update 0.9.6 is available now and, if you haven't played Hawken yet, jump over to the official website to download the client for free.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III