Hawken's latest update adds cloaking mech and co-op horde-style mode
The latest update for Hawken has added some more interesting options for fans of the pacey mech shooter.
First up is the brand new Predator mech which can cloak and has a scanner with a limited ability to see through walls just like its movie villain namesake.
Update 0.9.6 is available now and, if you haven't played Hawken yet, jump over to the official website to download the client for free.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3