Hawken's latest update adds cloaking mech and co-op horde-style mode
The latest update for Hawken has added some more interesting options for fans of the pacey mech shooter.
First up is the brand new Predator mech which can cloak and has a scanner with a limited ability to see through walls just like its movie villain namesake.
Update 0.9.6 is available now and, if you haven't played Hawken yet, jump over to the official website to download the client for free.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release