Games critics really like Evolve's E3 showing
It seems like Evolve has managed to please the critics based on what Turtle Rock had to show off ath this year's E3.
The new multiplayer shooter has netted no less than 57 different awards from a variety of gaming news outlets across the globe from its visit to this year's E3. This includes four of E3's own prestigious Game Critics' Awards for Best Of Show, Best Console Game, Best Action Game and Best Online Game. That's not bad seeing it was up against titles like Destiny and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Turtle Rock's Chris Ashton said, “We would like to thank the press around the world for their warm and enthusiastic response to Evolve at E3 2014. We are encouraged and humbled to see that critics are realizing what we’ve known for a long time: that Evolve is a special experience unlike anything that we’ve ever played before.”
Evolve is due out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold