Games critics really like Evolve's E3 showing
It seems like Evolve has managed to please the critics based on what Turtle Rock had to show off ath this year's E3.
The new multiplayer shooter has netted no less than 57 different awards from a variety of gaming news outlets across the globe from its visit to this year's E3. This includes four of E3's own prestigious Game Critics' Awards for Best Of Show, Best Console Game, Best Action Game and Best Online Game. That's not bad seeing it was up against titles like Destiny and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Turtle Rock's Chris Ashton said, “We would like to thank the press around the world for their warm and enthusiastic response to Evolve at E3 2014. We are encouraged and humbled to see that critics are realizing what we’ve known for a long time: that Evolve is a special experience unlike anything that we’ve ever played before.”
Evolve is due out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3