Games critics really like Evolve's E3 showing
It seems like Evolve has managed to please the critics based on what Turtle Rock had to show off ath this year's E3.
The new multiplayer shooter has netted no less than 57 different awards from a variety of gaming news outlets across the globe from its visit to this year's E3. This includes four of E3's own prestigious Game Critics' Awards for Best Of Show, Best Console Game, Best Action Game and Best Online Game. That's not bad seeing it was up against titles like Destiny and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Turtle Rock's Chris Ashton said, “We would like to thank the press around the world for their warm and enthusiastic response to Evolve at E3 2014. We are encouraged and humbled to see that critics are realizing what we’ve known for a long time: that Evolve is a special experience unlike anything that we’ve ever played before.”
Evolve is due out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release