Games critics really like Evolve's E3 showing
It seems like Evolve has managed to please the critics based on what Turtle Rock had to show off ath this year's E3.
The new multiplayer shooter has netted no less than 57 different awards from a variety of gaming news outlets across the globe from its visit to this year's E3. This includes four of E3's own prestigious Game Critics' Awards for Best Of Show, Best Console Game, Best Action Game and Best Online Game. That's not bad seeing it was up against titles like Destiny and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Turtle Rock's Chris Ashton said, “We would like to thank the press around the world for their warm and enthusiastic response to Evolve at E3 2014. We are encouraged and humbled to see that critics are realizing what we’ve known for a long time: that Evolve is a special experience unlike anything that we’ve ever played before.”
Evolve is due out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine