Games critics really like Evolve's E3 showing
It seems like Evolve has managed to please the critics based on what Turtle Rock had to show off ath this year's E3.
The new multiplayer shooter has netted no less than 57 different awards from a variety of gaming news outlets across the globe from its visit to this year's E3. This includes four of E3's own prestigious Game Critics' Awards for Best Of Show, Best Console Game, Best Action Game and Best Online Game. That's not bad seeing it was up against titles like Destiny and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Turtle Rock's Chris Ashton said, “We would like to thank the press around the world for their warm and enthusiastic response to Evolve at E3 2014. We are encouraged and humbled to see that critics are realizing what we’ve known for a long time: that Evolve is a special experience unlike anything that we’ve ever played before.”
Evolve is due out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer