Chrono Trigger remastered for DS
Square Enix have announced that the 1995 SNES classic Chrono Trigger will have a whole new edition remade for the Nintendo DS.
Promising to make full use of the dual-screen and touch screen the title will build on the time traveling story line. A teleportation device, evil forces, and a need to rescue a friend all feature in this race against time to change the course of history. So far so good.
An intriguingly named "Active Time Battle system" and Akira Toriyama's famed character design will get involved also, along with dungeon play and wireless play modes.
Expect something out in time for Christmas, but only if time hasn't warped and evil forces taken over.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch