Chrono Trigger remastered for DS
Square Enix have announced that the 1995 SNES classic Chrono Trigger will have a whole new edition remade for the Nintendo DS.
Promising to make full use of the dual-screen and touch screen the title will build on the time traveling story line. A teleportation device, evil forces, and a need to rescue a friend all feature in this race against time to change the course of history. So far so good.
An intriguingly named "Active Time Battle system" and Akira Toriyama's famed character design will get involved also, along with dungeon play and wireless play modes.
Expect something out in time for Christmas, but only if time hasn't warped and evil forces taken over.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III