Chrono Trigger remastered for DS
Square Enix have announced that the 1995 SNES classic Chrono Trigger will have a whole new edition remade for the Nintendo DS.
Promising to make full use of the dual-screen and touch screen the title will build on the time traveling story line. A teleportation device, evil forces, and a need to rescue a friend all feature in this race against time to change the course of history. So far so good.
An intriguingly named "Active Time Battle system" and Akira Toriyama's famed character design will get involved also, along with dungeon play and wireless play modes.
Expect something out in time for Christmas, but only if time hasn't warped and evil forces taken over.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date