Chrono Trigger remastered for DS
Square Enix have announced that the 1995 SNES classic Chrono Trigger will have a whole new edition remade for the Nintendo DS.
Promising to make full use of the dual-screen and touch screen the title will build on the time traveling story line. A teleportation device, evil forces, and a need to rescue a friend all feature in this race against time to change the course of history. So far so good.
An intriguingly named "Active Time Battle system" and Akira Toriyama's famed character design will get involved also, along with dungeon play and wireless play modes.
Expect something out in time for Christmas, but only if time hasn't warped and evil forces taken over.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free