Chrono Trigger remastered for DS
Square Enix have announced that the 1995 SNES classic Chrono Trigger will have a whole new edition remade for the Nintendo DS.
Promising to make full use of the dual-screen and touch screen the title will build on the time traveling story line. A teleportation device, evil forces, and a need to rescue a friend all feature in this race against time to change the course of history. So far so good.
An intriguingly named "Active Time Battle system" and Akira Toriyama's famed character design will get involved also, along with dungeon play and wireless play modes.
Expect something out in time for Christmas, but only if time hasn't warped and evil forces taken over.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access