New Guitar Hero rocks the DS
A new version of the popular rhythm-em-up Guitar Hero was announced today at the Nintendo E3 press conferencein Hollywood.
Not much information was forthcoming, but one interesting feature Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades promises is wireless song sharing between versions.
Those unfamilar with the GH concept on the DS will want to know that that game includes an addon piece of hardware that wraps around the unit holding the coloured buttons whilst the stylus is used to strum. All quite a lot of fun, but you do look a little silly with it on the bus.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3