New Guitar Hero rocks the DS
A new version of the popular rhythm-em-up Guitar Hero was announced today at the Nintendo E3 press conferencein Hollywood.
Not much information was forthcoming, but one interesting feature Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades promises is wireless song sharing between versions.
Those unfamilar with the GH concept on the DS will want to know that that game includes an addon piece of hardware that wraps around the unit holding the coloured buttons whilst the stylus is used to strum. All quite a lot of fun, but you do look a little silly with it on the bus.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free