New Guitar Hero rocks the DS
A new version of the popular rhythm-em-up Guitar Hero was announced today at the Nintendo E3 press conferencein Hollywood.
Not much information was forthcoming, but one interesting feature Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades promises is wireless song sharing between versions.
Those unfamilar with the GH concept on the DS will want to know that that game includes an addon piece of hardware that wraps around the unit holding the coloured buttons whilst the stylus is used to strum. All quite a lot of fun, but you do look a little silly with it on the bus.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though