New Guitar Hero rocks the DS
A new version of the popular rhythm-em-up Guitar Hero was announced today at the Nintendo E3 press conferencein Hollywood.
Not much information was forthcoming, but one interesting feature Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades promises is wireless song sharing between versions.
Those unfamilar with the GH concept on the DS will want to know that that game includes an addon piece of hardware that wraps around the unit holding the coloured buttons whilst the stylus is used to strum. All quite a lot of fun, but you do look a little silly with it on the bus.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date