New Guitar Hero rocks the DS
A new version of the popular rhythm-em-up Guitar Hero was announced today at the Nintendo E3 press conferencein Hollywood.
Not much information was forthcoming, but one interesting feature Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades promises is wireless song sharing between versions.
Those unfamilar with the GH concept on the DS will want to know that that game includes an addon piece of hardware that wraps around the unit holding the coloured buttons whilst the stylus is used to strum. All quite a lot of fun, but you do look a little silly with it on the bus.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year