Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars announced
Scant details around at the moment, but Nintendo have announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be coming to the DS in the winter.
The game will feature a whole new story based in Liberty City, with a new game engine enabling a free-roaming city GTA is famous for on the handheld device.
No details on if the control system will use the stylus, or any characters were released.
It's pretty safe to say that nobody saw this coming past some forum speculation, but it appears the game is in very early development with nothing other than a logo and these details being made public.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015