Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars announced
Scant details around at the moment, but Nintendo have announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be coming to the DS in the winter.
The game will feature a whole new story based in Liberty City, with a new game engine enabling a free-roaming city GTA is famous for on the handheld device.
No details on if the control system will use the stylus, or any characters were released.
It's pretty safe to say that nobody saw this coming past some forum speculation, but it appears the game is in very early development with nothing other than a logo and these details being made public.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3