Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars announced
Scant details around at the moment, but Nintendo have announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be coming to the DS in the winter.
The game will feature a whole new story based in Liberty City, with a new game engine enabling a free-roaming city GTA is famous for on the handheld device.
No details on if the control system will use the stylus, or any characters were released.
It's pretty safe to say that nobody saw this coming past some forum speculation, but it appears the game is in very early development with nothing other than a logo and these details being made public.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update