Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars announced
Scant details around at the moment, but Nintendo have announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be coming to the DS in the winter.
The game will feature a whole new story based in Liberty City, with a new game engine enabling a free-roaming city GTA is famous for on the handheld device.
No details on if the control system will use the stylus, or any characters were released.
It's pretty safe to say that nobody saw this coming past some forum speculation, but it appears the game is in very early development with nothing other than a logo and these details being made public.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes