Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars announced
Scant details around at the moment, but Nintendo have announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be coming to the DS in the winter.
The game will feature a whole new story based in Liberty City, with a new game engine enabling a free-roaming city GTA is famous for on the handheld device.
No details on if the control system will use the stylus, or any characters were released.
It's pretty safe to say that nobody saw this coming past some forum speculation, but it appears the game is in very early development with nothing other than a logo and these details being made public.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year