Voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy outs release date for Batman: Arkham Knight
Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in the Batman: Arkham series of games seems to have outed a release window for Batman: Arkham Knight.
Speaking in a new interview Conroy stated that they have been working on Batman: Arkham Knight for a year and a half and that it was supposed to be released last January.
“The reason it's been delayed because it's so awesome,” Conroy added. “ You literally fly with Batman through Gotham. It's really sweet.”
So there you go, Batman: Arkham Knight could be with us in January of 2015, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Groovey.tv via DualShockers.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave