Voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy outs release date for Batman: Arkham Knight
Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in the Batman: Arkham series of games seems to have outed a release window for Batman: Arkham Knight.
Speaking in a new interview Conroy stated that they have been working on Batman: Arkham Knight for a year and a half and that it was supposed to be released last January.
“The reason it's been delayed because it's so awesome,” Conroy added. “ You literally fly with Batman through Gotham. It's really sweet.”
So there you go, Batman: Arkham Knight could be with us in January of 2015, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Groovey.tv via DualShockers.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch