Sleeping Dogs appears listed for next-gen consoles
United Front's entertaining Hong-Kong sandbox cop thriller Sleeping Dogs has been listed as coming out for next-gen consoles.
UK online retailer ShopTo has published a new listing (now removed) for PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game that was originally destined to be True Crime: Hong Kong before Activision canned it. The listing also gave a release date fo the 21st of November.
The studio said earlier this year, "So, we're making a new game! We can't say a lot about it right now, but you might have read about a trademark registration for something called Triad Wars? Well, we're super-excited that it's another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it's something we've wanted to do for ages, and we're very happy to be working with Square Enix again... but that's all we can give you for the time being – we'll have more information about what the game's going to be in 2014."
Sleeping Dogs was an excellent title when it was released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012 and a next-gen version would be a welcome release especially if it is warming the ground for Triad Wars' potential appearance in 2015.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey