Destiny dev: The Destiny Alpha is less than 10 percent of the finished game
Evan Nikolich, one of the designers working on Destiny, has revealed what proportion of the game has been used for last weekend's first-look Alpha.
Nikolich revealed on Twitter that the Alpha offers a taste of less tha 10 percent of the final game which indicates that Destiny promises to be a truly massive experience.
Nikolich added that there will be environments to explore on the Moon, Mars and Venus as well as Earth. “It's huge,” Nikolich added later after being quizzed on destiny's size, “Think about it. You haven't even touched the surface of the Moon, Mars, or Venus yet”.
Destiny is due out on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide. We've spent the weekend in the Destiny Alpha and you can read what we thought of it later on today.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan