Destiny dev: The Destiny Alpha is less than 10 percent of the finished game
Evan Nikolich, one of the designers working on Destiny, has revealed what proportion of the game has been used for last weekend's first-look Alpha.
Nikolich revealed on Twitter that the Alpha offers a taste of less tha 10 percent of the final game which indicates that Destiny promises to be a truly massive experience.
Nikolich added that there will be environments to explore on the Moon, Mars and Venus as well as Earth. “It's huge,” Nikolich added later after being quizzed on destiny's size, “Think about it. You haven't even touched the surface of the Moon, Mars, or Venus yet”.
Destiny is due out on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide. We've spent the weekend in the Destiny Alpha and you can read what we thought of it later on today.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year