Destiny dev: The Destiny Alpha is less than 10 percent of the finished game
Evan Nikolich, one of the designers working on Destiny, has revealed what proportion of the game has been used for last weekend's first-look Alpha.
Nikolich revealed on Twitter that the Alpha offers a taste of less tha 10 percent of the final game which indicates that Destiny promises to be a truly massive experience.
Nikolich added that there will be environments to explore on the Moon, Mars and Venus as well as Earth. “It's huge,” Nikolich added later after being quizzed on destiny's size, “Think about it. You haven't even touched the surface of the Moon, Mars, or Venus yet”.
Destiny is due out on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide. We've spent the weekend in the Destiny Alpha and you can read what we thought of it later on today.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer