Destiny dev: The Destiny Alpha is less than 10 percent of the finished game
Evan Nikolich, one of the designers working on Destiny, has revealed what proportion of the game has been used for last weekend's first-look Alpha.
Nikolich revealed on Twitter that the Alpha offers a taste of less tha 10 percent of the final game which indicates that Destiny promises to be a truly massive experience.
Nikolich added that there will be environments to explore on the Moon, Mars and Venus as well as Earth. “It's huge,” Nikolich added later after being quizzed on destiny's size, “Think about it. You haven't even touched the surface of the Moon, Mars, or Venus yet”.
Destiny is due out on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide. We've spent the weekend in the Destiny Alpha and you can read what we thought of it later on today.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016