Destiny dev: The Destiny Alpha is less than 10 percent of the finished game
Evan Nikolich, one of the designers working on Destiny, has revealed what proportion of the game has been used for last weekend's first-look Alpha.
Nikolich revealed on Twitter that the Alpha offers a taste of less tha 10 percent of the final game which indicates that Destiny promises to be a truly massive experience.
Nikolich added that there will be environments to explore on the Moon, Mars and Venus as well as Earth. “It's huge,” Nikolich added later after being quizzed on destiny's size, “Think about it. You haven't even touched the surface of the Moon, Mars, or Venus yet”.
Destiny is due out on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide. We've spent the weekend in the Destiny Alpha and you can read what we thought of it later on today.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year