Battlefield: Hardline beta is coming to all platforms
EA and DICE have announced that the beta for Battlefield: Hardline will be coming to other platforms.
DICE GM Karl-Magnus Troedsson stated that they will be holding betas on all of the platforms that they will be releasing the game on which is good news for Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 Battlefield fans who are eager to have a go at Visceral's cops and robbers spinoff of DICE's seminal military shooter franchise.
"We will have a beta on all platforms before release, but it won't be this beta on Xbox. It's not going to be the same version, just to be clear," Troedsson stated. "We basically have code in the hands of players already, here at E3. We've never done that before. We do it both because we want their feedback of course, but also because in the background we are testing various things. We're going to continue doing more tests like this.”
The beta is currently running on the PC and PS4 and we have managed to get our hands on both versions. We'll be giving our beta impressions later on this week. Battlefield: Hardline is heading for release on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes