60Gb Xbox 360 official
Rumours turn to fact today, Microsoft confirming the long-rumoured 60Gb model of the Xbox 360 console, as well as officilising the already speculated 20Gb system price cut in North America.
The new 60Gb SKU will be out in early August, and will cost 349 USD stateside. As previous reported, the 20Gb system will be spliced by 50 bucks, and will now cost 299 USD.
It looks like the 20Gb system's days are numbered, as the reduced price will only run "while stocks last".
We've no word on a PAL region release for the 60Gb console as yet, nor whether poor over-charged Europeans will be enjoying the price cut.
"We know consumers need more and more space to store the amazing digital content Xbox 360 offers, and we’re giving it to them at no extra charge," Xbox boss Albert Penello offered.
"No one device offers the depth and breadth of entertainment that Xbox 360 can deliver, and now you’ll have three times the storage to manage all that great content."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree