Destiny's PlayStation-exclusive content timed until autumn of 2015 “at least”
It seems that the PlayStation-exclusive content that is coming for Destiny is just timed-exclusive content although Xbox gamers may have a while to wait until it all becomes available.
PS4 and PS3 gamers will receive an extra Strike mission and an extra multiplayer map plus exclusive guns, armour and ships for all three classes of Guardian.
According to Amazon US's listing for Destiny though this content will eventually become available on the Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's not like the Call Of Duty DLC exclusivity deal which means that PC, PS4 and PS3 gamers have to wait a month for the packs though. The Amazon US listing states clearly that the exclusivity deal will run until “at least Fall 2015”.
Given that Destiny launches on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th this means that the content is PlayStation-exclusive for at least 12 months.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming