Destiny's PlayStation-exclusive content timed until autumn of 2015 “at least”
It seems that the PlayStation-exclusive content that is coming for Destiny is just timed-exclusive content although Xbox gamers may have a while to wait until it all becomes available.
PS4 and PS3 gamers will receive an extra Strike mission and an extra multiplayer map plus exclusive guns, armour and ships for all three classes of Guardian.
According to Amazon US's listing for Destiny though this content will eventually become available on the Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's not like the Call Of Duty DLC exclusivity deal which means that PC, PS4 and PS3 gamers have to wait a month for the packs though. The Amazon US listing states clearly that the exclusivity deal will run until “at least Fall 2015”.
Given that Destiny launches on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th this means that the content is PlayStation-exclusive for at least 12 months.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing