Destiny's PlayStation-exclusive content timed until autumn of 2015 “at least”
It seems that the PlayStation-exclusive content that is coming for Destiny is just timed-exclusive content although Xbox gamers may have a while to wait until it all becomes available.
PS4 and PS3 gamers will receive an extra Strike mission and an extra multiplayer map plus exclusive guns, armour and ships for all three classes of Guardian.
According to Amazon US's listing for Destiny though this content will eventually become available on the Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's not like the Call Of Duty DLC exclusivity deal which means that PC, PS4 and PS3 gamers have to wait a month for the packs though. The Amazon US listing states clearly that the exclusivity deal will run until “at least Fall 2015”.
Given that Destiny launches on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th this means that the content is PlayStation-exclusive for at least 12 months.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny