Destiny's PlayStation-exclusive content timed until autumn of 2015 “at least”
It seems that the PlayStation-exclusive content that is coming for Destiny is just timed-exclusive content although Xbox gamers may have a while to wait until it all becomes available.
PS4 and PS3 gamers will receive an extra Strike mission and an extra multiplayer map plus exclusive guns, armour and ships for all three classes of Guardian.
According to Amazon US's listing for Destiny though this content will eventually become available on the Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's not like the Call Of Duty DLC exclusivity deal which means that PC, PS4 and PS3 gamers have to wait a month for the packs though. The Amazon US listing states clearly that the exclusivity deal will run until “at least Fall 2015”.
Given that Destiny launches on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th this means that the content is PlayStation-exclusive for at least 12 months.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto