Rare has “ambitious plans” for the future says Microsoft
Microsoft's Phil Harrison has stated that Kinect Sports devs Rare has the Xbox platform-holder's full support moving forward.
He has underlined how lucky Microsoft were to have Rare in their Microsoft Studios stable and promised that there are big things coming from the Perfect Dark developers.
"I'm very happy to go on record to alleviate any of those concerns you might have. We are very fortunate in having Rare and Lionhead in the UK as crown jewels of Microsoft Studios,” Harrison emphasised.
"Rare is working on a couple of things at the moment, which we will announce at the right time,” he went on. “But I'm really excited by the things they're doing and I believe you will be as well when you hear about them. Rare is an incredible talent and they have some very very ambitious plans for the future and we're supporting them in every way we can."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes