Rare has “ambitious plans” for the future says Microsoft
Microsoft's Phil Harrison has stated that Kinect Sports devs Rare has the Xbox platform-holder's full support moving forward.
He has underlined how lucky Microsoft were to have Rare in their Microsoft Studios stable and promised that there are big things coming from the Perfect Dark developers.
"I'm very happy to go on record to alleviate any of those concerns you might have. We are very fortunate in having Rare and Lionhead in the UK as crown jewels of Microsoft Studios,” Harrison emphasised.
"Rare is working on a couple of things at the moment, which we will announce at the right time,” he went on. “But I'm really excited by the things they're doing and I believe you will be as well when you hear about them. Rare is an incredible talent and they have some very very ambitious plans for the future and we're supporting them in every way we can."
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window