Rare has “ambitious plans” for the future says Microsoft
Microsoft's Phil Harrison has stated that Kinect Sports devs Rare has the Xbox platform-holder's full support moving forward.
He has underlined how lucky Microsoft were to have Rare in their Microsoft Studios stable and promised that there are big things coming from the Perfect Dark developers.
"I'm very happy to go on record to alleviate any of those concerns you might have. We are very fortunate in having Rare and Lionhead in the UK as crown jewels of Microsoft Studios,” Harrison emphasised.
"Rare is working on a couple of things at the moment, which we will announce at the right time,” he went on. “But I'm really excited by the things they're doing and I believe you will be as well when you hear about them. Rare is an incredible talent and they have some very very ambitious plans for the future and we're supporting them in every way we can."
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2