Rare has “ambitious plans” for the future says Microsoft
Microsoft's Phil Harrison has stated that Kinect Sports devs Rare has the Xbox platform-holder's full support moving forward.
He has underlined how lucky Microsoft were to have Rare in their Microsoft Studios stable and promised that there are big things coming from the Perfect Dark developers.
"I'm very happy to go on record to alleviate any of those concerns you might have. We are very fortunate in having Rare and Lionhead in the UK as crown jewels of Microsoft Studios,” Harrison emphasised.
"Rare is working on a couple of things at the moment, which we will announce at the right time,” he went on. “But I'm really excited by the things they're doing and I believe you will be as well when you hear about them. Rare is an incredible talent and they have some very very ambitious plans for the future and we're supporting them in every way we can."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone