Rare has “ambitious plans” for the future says Microsoft
Microsoft's Phil Harrison has stated that Kinect Sports devs Rare has the Xbox platform-holder's full support moving forward.
He has underlined how lucky Microsoft were to have Rare in their Microsoft Studios stable and promised that there are big things coming from the Perfect Dark developers.
"I'm very happy to go on record to alleviate any of those concerns you might have. We are very fortunate in having Rare and Lionhead in the UK as crown jewels of Microsoft Studios,” Harrison emphasised.
"Rare is working on a couple of things at the moment, which we will announce at the right time,” he went on. “But I'm really excited by the things they're doing and I believe you will be as well when you hear about them. Rare is an incredible talent and they have some very very ambitious plans for the future and we're supporting them in every way we can."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto