GTA IV set for PC?
Have a couple of enterprising website people tricked Rockstar into confirmed that a PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way? It seems unlikely, but certainly makes for an amusing read.
Basically, Rockstar technical support were emailed with a query related to a technical fault in the PC version of GTA IV. Yes, that's the PC version that the publisher haven't even announced yet.
A fictitious problem related to surround sound elicited the following response from the poor techie in question: "The PC version of GTA IV has not even been announced for release and is still in development so is not about to be released on a website we have no knowledge of."
Would a technical support rep know the game is in development? Who knows, but the website in question cites the rep further: "We are unsure when the PC version of the game will be released as we are only technical support and do not receive information on the matter. I would suggest keeping an eye on www.rockstargames.com for any information."
More on this nonsense as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer