GTA IV set for PC?
Have a couple of enterprising website people tricked Rockstar into confirmed that a PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way? It seems unlikely, but certainly makes for an amusing read.
Basically, Rockstar technical support were emailed with a query related to a technical fault in the PC version of GTA IV. Yes, that's the PC version that the publisher haven't even announced yet.
A fictitious problem related to surround sound elicited the following response from the poor techie in question: "The PC version of GTA IV has not even been announced for release and is still in development so is not about to be released on a website we have no knowledge of."
Would a technical support rep know the game is in development? Who knows, but the website in question cites the rep further: "We are unsure when the PC version of the game will be released as we are only technical support and do not receive information on the matter. I would suggest keeping an eye on www.rockstargames.com for any information."
More on this nonsense as we get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date