GTA IV set for PC?
Have a couple of enterprising website people tricked Rockstar into confirmed that a PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way? It seems unlikely, but certainly makes for an amusing read.
Basically, Rockstar technical support were emailed with a query related to a technical fault in the PC version of GTA IV. Yes, that's the PC version that the publisher haven't even announced yet.
A fictitious problem related to surround sound elicited the following response from the poor techie in question: "The PC version of GTA IV has not even been announced for release and is still in development so is not about to be released on a website we have no knowledge of."
Would a technical support rep know the game is in development? Who knows, but the website in question cites the rep further: "We are unsure when the PC version of the game will be released as we are only technical support and do not receive information on the matter. I would suggest keeping an eye on www.rockstargames.com for any information."
More on this nonsense as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release