Everquest 2 delayed
Ubi Soft confirmed a few minor adjustments to its release schedule today - as well as a few not to so minor ones, such as the delaying of Everquest 2 from December this year to January in 2004; which will no doubt have people with far too much time on their hands crying into their ample beards.
Also altered are dates for XIII on the Cube (November 14th), Pirates of the Caribbean on the Xbox (September 5th) and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (October 3rd).
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization