Everquest 2 delayed
Ubi Soft confirmed a few minor adjustments to its release schedule today - as well as a few not to so minor ones, such as the delaying of Everquest 2 from December this year to January in 2004; which will no doubt have people with far too much time on their hands crying into their ample beards.
Also altered are dates for XIII on the Cube (November 14th), Pirates of the Caribbean on the Xbox (September 5th) and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (October 3rd).
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny