Everquest 2 delayed
Ubi Soft confirmed a few minor adjustments to its release schedule today - as well as a few not to so minor ones, such as the delaying of Everquest 2 from December this year to January in 2004; which will no doubt have people with far too much time on their hands crying into their ample beards.
Also altered are dates for XIII on the Cube (November 14th), Pirates of the Caribbean on the Xbox (September 5th) and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (October 3rd).
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update