Everquest 2 delayed
Ubi Soft confirmed a few minor adjustments to its release schedule today - as well as a few not to so minor ones, such as the delaying of Everquest 2 from December this year to January in 2004; which will no doubt have people with far too much time on their hands crying into their ample beards.
Also altered are dates for XIII on the Cube (November 14th), Pirates of the Caribbean on the Xbox (September 5th) and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (October 3rd).
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO