Everquest 2 delayed
Ubi Soft confirmed a few minor adjustments to its release schedule today - as well as a few not to so minor ones, such as the delaying of Everquest 2 from December this year to January in 2004; which will no doubt have people with far too much time on their hands crying into their ample beards.
Also altered are dates for XIII on the Cube (November 14th), Pirates of the Caribbean on the Xbox (September 5th) and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (October 3rd).
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year