THQ gets Rare GBA titles
As with other Microsoft GBA titles (Monster Truck Madness, et al), THQ agreed today an agreement with Microsoft that will see them publish four Rare-developed games for Nintendo's GBA.
The four confirmed titles are Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Banjo Pilot, It's Mr. Pants and Sabre Wulf; though quite who or what Mr Pants is, we're unsure.
Banjo-Kazooie is due out come the end of this year, whilst we'll have to wait until 2004 for the rest.
More on all these as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III