THQ gets Rare GBA titles
As with other Microsoft GBA titles (Monster Truck Madness, et al), THQ agreed today an agreement with Microsoft that will see them publish four Rare-developed games for Nintendo's GBA.
The four confirmed titles are Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Banjo Pilot, It's Mr. Pants and Sabre Wulf; though quite who or what Mr Pants is, we're unsure.
Banjo-Kazooie is due out come the end of this year, whilst we'll have to wait until 2004 for the rest.
More on all these as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch