THQ gets Rare GBA titles
As with other Microsoft GBA titles (Monster Truck Madness, et al), THQ agreed today an agreement with Microsoft that will see them publish four Rare-developed games for Nintendo's GBA.
The four confirmed titles are Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Banjo Pilot, It's Mr. Pants and Sabre Wulf; though quite who or what Mr Pants is, we're unsure.
Banjo-Kazooie is due out come the end of this year, whilst we'll have to wait until 2004 for the rest.
More on all these as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3