THQ gets Rare GBA titles
As with other Microsoft GBA titles (Monster Truck Madness, et al), THQ agreed today an agreement with Microsoft that will see them publish four Rare-developed games for Nintendo's GBA.
The four confirmed titles are Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Banjo Pilot, It's Mr. Pants and Sabre Wulf; though quite who or what Mr Pants is, we're unsure.
Banjo-Kazooie is due out come the end of this year, whilst we'll have to wait until 2004 for the rest.
More on all these as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes