Watch Dogs first major patch hitting all platforms soon
Ubisoft is beginning to roll out their first major patch for Watch Dogs on all platforms.
The patch includes fixes for the common 90 percent loading error that affected corrupted savegames and an error that prevents players from using hacks in the game. The game will now attempt to revive corrupted saves but they not that some may be irretrievably damaged.
Several mission-breaking bugs have also been repaired along with some minor mission and item related issues and a problem that causes the weapon wheel to appear empty. Multiplayer respawn issues have been tackled along with some problems that players were having with connection and joining sessions.
This patch is already out for the PS4 and PS3 versions of Watch Dogs. The PC version will be the next to release, when it's ready followed by the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny