Watch Dogs first major patch hitting all platforms soon
Ubisoft is beginning to roll out their first major patch for Watch Dogs on all platforms.
The patch includes fixes for the common 90 percent loading error that affected corrupted savegames and an error that prevents players from using hacks in the game. The game will now attempt to revive corrupted saves but they not that some may be irretrievably damaged.
Several mission-breaking bugs have also been repaired along with some minor mission and item related issues and a problem that causes the weapon wheel to appear empty. Multiplayer respawn issues have been tackled along with some problems that players were having with connection and joining sessions.
This patch is already out for the PS4 and PS3 versions of Watch Dogs. The PC version will be the next to release, when it's ready followed by the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto