Watch Dogs first major patch hitting all platforms soon
Ubisoft is beginning to roll out their first major patch for Watch Dogs on all platforms.
The patch includes fixes for the common 90 percent loading error that affected corrupted savegames and an error that prevents players from using hacks in the game. The game will now attempt to revive corrupted saves but they not that some may be irretrievably damaged.
Several mission-breaking bugs have also been repaired along with some minor mission and item related issues and a problem that causes the weapon wheel to appear empty. Multiplayer respawn issues have been tackled along with some problems that players were having with connection and joining sessions.
This patch is already out for the PS4 and PS3 versions of Watch Dogs. The PC version will be the next to release, when it's ready followed by the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side