Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have 40 endings but it will have a few
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer cameron Lee made the bold statement at last week's E3 that the game had as many as 40 different endings.
As it turns out, this wasn't quite true and the Dragon Age series executive producer Marc Darrah has taken to Twitter to correct this exaggeration.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 wil be released on October the 7th. Above is some behind closed doors gameplay footage from E3. Watch it before it gets pulled.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network