Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have 40 endings but it will have a few
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer cameron Lee made the bold statement at last week's E3 that the game had as many as 40 different endings.
As it turns out, this wasn't quite true and the Dragon Age series executive producer Marc Darrah has taken to Twitter to correct this exaggeration.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 wil be released on October the 7th. Above is some behind closed doors gameplay footage from E3. Watch it before it gets pulled.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer