Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have 40 endings but it will have a few
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer cameron Lee made the bold statement at last week's E3 that the game had as many as 40 different endings.
As it turns out, this wasn't quite true and the Dragon Age series executive producer Marc Darrah has taken to Twitter to correct this exaggeration.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 wil be released on October the 7th. Above is some behind closed doors gameplay footage from E3. Watch it before it gets pulled.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4