Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have 40 endings but it will have a few
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer cameron Lee made the bold statement at last week's E3 that the game had as many as 40 different endings.
As it turns out, this wasn't quite true and the Dragon Age series executive producer Marc Darrah has taken to Twitter to correct this exaggeration.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 wil be released on October the 7th. Above is some behind closed doors gameplay footage from E3. Watch it before it gets pulled.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free