Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have 40 endings but it will have a few
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer cameron Lee made the bold statement at last week's E3 that the game had as many as 40 different endings.
As it turns out, this wasn't quite true and the Dragon Age series executive producer Marc Darrah has taken to Twitter to correct this exaggeration.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 wil be released on October the 7th. Above is some behind closed doors gameplay footage from E3. Watch it before it gets pulled.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3