Grid Autosport arrives in Europe today
European racing fans will be able to to get their hands on Codemaster's latest title Grid Autosport from today.
Grid Autosport draws on the series' TOCA Touring Cars routes as it brings together five different racing disciplines together in one extensive career mode. Players will be able to try their had at Street Racing, Touring Cars, Open Wheel Racing, Endurance Racing and the very stylish Tuner Discipline which encompasses Time Attack and Drift events.
There's a huge array of tracks with over 100 circuits across 22 different venues around the world from street races in San Francisco and Barcelona to Endurace Racing at the iconic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi or Tuner events at Indianapolis Speedway.
Grid Autosport is out today in Europe PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America earlier this week. Watch out for out review of Grid Autosport which will be up later today.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone