Grid Autosport arrives in Europe today
European racing fans will be able to to get their hands on Codemaster's latest title Grid Autosport from today.
Grid Autosport draws on the series' TOCA Touring Cars routes as it brings together five different racing disciplines together in one extensive career mode. Players will be able to try their had at Street Racing, Touring Cars, Open Wheel Racing, Endurance Racing and the very stylish Tuner Discipline which encompasses Time Attack and Drift events.
There's a huge array of tracks with over 100 circuits across 22 different venues around the world from street races in San Francisco and Barcelona to Endurace Racing at the iconic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi or Tuner events at Indianapolis Speedway.
Grid Autosport is out today in Europe PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America earlier this week. Watch out for out review of Grid Autosport which will be up later today.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive