Grid Autosport arrives in Europe today
European racing fans will be able to to get their hands on Codemaster's latest title Grid Autosport from today.
Grid Autosport draws on the series' TOCA Touring Cars routes as it brings together five different racing disciplines together in one extensive career mode. Players will be able to try their had at Street Racing, Touring Cars, Open Wheel Racing, Endurance Racing and the very stylish Tuner Discipline which encompasses Time Attack and Drift events.
There's a huge array of tracks with over 100 circuits across 22 different venues around the world from street races in San Francisco and Barcelona to Endurace Racing at the iconic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi or Tuner events at Indianapolis Speedway.
Grid Autosport is out today in Europe PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America earlier this week. Watch out for out review of Grid Autosport which will be up later today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3