Grid Autosport arrives in Europe today
European racing fans will be able to to get their hands on Codemaster's latest title Grid Autosport from today.
Grid Autosport draws on the series' TOCA Touring Cars routes as it brings together five different racing disciplines together in one extensive career mode. Players will be able to try their had at Street Racing, Touring Cars, Open Wheel Racing, Endurance Racing and the very stylish Tuner Discipline which encompasses Time Attack and Drift events.
There's a huge array of tracks with over 100 circuits across 22 different venues around the world from street races in San Francisco and Barcelona to Endurace Racing at the iconic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi or Tuner events at Indianapolis Speedway.
Grid Autosport is out today in Europe PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America earlier this week. Watch out for out review of Grid Autosport which will be up later today.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year