Grid Autosport arrives in Europe today
European racing fans will be able to to get their hands on Codemaster's latest title Grid Autosport from today.
Grid Autosport draws on the series' TOCA Touring Cars routes as it brings together five different racing disciplines together in one extensive career mode. Players will be able to try their had at Street Racing, Touring Cars, Open Wheel Racing, Endurance Racing and the very stylish Tuner Discipline which encompasses Time Attack and Drift events.
There's a huge array of tracks with over 100 circuits across 22 different venues around the world from street races in San Francisco and Barcelona to Endurace Racing at the iconic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi or Tuner events at Indianapolis Speedway.
Grid Autosport is out today in Europe PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America earlier this week. Watch out for out review of Grid Autosport which will be up later today.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III