Destiny first-look Alpha gets extended
Bungie has announced that they will be extending their PS4-exclusive first look alpha which began last Thursday.
The Halo creators have extended the beta test of their new epic sci-fi shooter in order to carry out what they described as some “dangerous experiments”.
They stated on Twitter, “There’s a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!”
What these “dangerous experiments” will actually entail is not clear but we will be jumping into the Alpha this week to find out. Our Destiny Alpha first impressions will be up on the site later today.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan