Destiny first-look Alpha gets extended
Bungie has announced that they will be extending their PS4-exclusive first look alpha which began last Thursday.
The Halo creators have extended the beta test of their new epic sci-fi shooter in order to carry out what they described as some “dangerous experiments”.
They stated on Twitter, “There’s a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!”
What these “dangerous experiments” will actually entail is not clear but we will be jumping into the Alpha this week to find out. Our Destiny Alpha first impressions will be up on the site later today.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto