Destiny first-look Alpha gets extended
Bungie has announced that they will be extending their PS4-exclusive first look alpha which began last Thursday.
The Halo creators have extended the beta test of their new epic sci-fi shooter in order to carry out what they described as some “dangerous experiments”.
They stated on Twitter, “There’s a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!”
What these “dangerous experiments” will actually entail is not clear but we will be jumping into the Alpha this week to find out. Our Destiny Alpha first impressions will be up on the site later today.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year