Destiny first-look Alpha gets extended
Bungie has announced that they will be extending their PS4-exclusive first look alpha which began last Thursday.
The Halo creators have extended the beta test of their new epic sci-fi shooter in order to carry out what they described as some “dangerous experiments”.
They stated on Twitter, “There’s a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!”
What these “dangerous experiments” will actually entail is not clear but we will be jumping into the Alpha this week to find out. Our Destiny Alpha first impressions will be up on the site later today.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update