Destiny first-look Alpha gets extended
Bungie has announced that they will be extending their PS4-exclusive first look alpha which began last Thursday.
The Halo creators have extended the beta test of their new epic sci-fi shooter in order to carry out what they described as some “dangerous experiments”.
They stated on Twitter, “There’s a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!”
What these “dangerous experiments” will actually entail is not clear but we will be jumping into the Alpha this week to find out. Our Destiny Alpha first impressions will be up on the site later today.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May