It's certainly a time of flux at Britain's only major publisher, as Eidos today confirmed it's new re-branding and associated logo alteration, which follows in the wake of several other major decisions; like moving the Tomb Raider brand away from Core Design.
A new slogan is part of the changes, and as such all materials will now carry: "Committed to the GamePlay Experience", which perhaps signals a re-evaluation of the company's focus in the wake of harsh criticism for the company's supposed flagship brand Tomb Raider.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III