It's certainly a time of flux at Britain's only major publisher, as Eidos today confirmed it's new re-branding and associated logo alteration, which follows in the wake of several other major decisions; like moving the Tomb Raider brand away from Core Design.
A new slogan is part of the changes, and as such all materials will now carry: "Committed to the GamePlay Experience", which perhaps signals a re-evaluation of the company's focus in the wake of harsh criticism for the company's supposed flagship brand Tomb Raider.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May