It's certainly a time of flux at Britain's only major publisher, as Eidos today confirmed it's new re-branding and associated logo alteration, which follows in the wake of several other major decisions; like moving the Tomb Raider brand away from Core Design.
A new slogan is part of the changes, and as such all materials will now carry: "Committed to the GamePlay Experience", which perhaps signals a re-evaluation of the company's focus in the wake of harsh criticism for the company's supposed flagship brand Tomb Raider.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3