It's certainly a time of flux at Britain's only major publisher, as Eidos today confirmed it's new re-branding and associated logo alteration, which follows in the wake of several other major decisions; like moving the Tomb Raider brand away from Core Design.
A new slogan is part of the changes, and as such all materials will now carry: "Committed to the GamePlay Experience", which perhaps signals a re-evaluation of the company's focus in the wake of harsh criticism for the company's supposed flagship brand Tomb Raider.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes