It's certainly a time of flux at Britain's only major publisher, as Eidos today confirmed it's new re-branding and associated logo alteration, which follows in the wake of several other major decisions; like moving the Tomb Raider brand away from Core Design.
A new slogan is part of the changes, and as such all materials will now carry: "Committed to the GamePlay Experience", which perhaps signals a re-evaluation of the company's focus in the wake of harsh criticism for the company's supposed flagship brand Tomb Raider.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey