EA Sports UFC takes to the retail Octagon today in Europe
EA Sports UFC has launched at retail and to download today for PS4 and Xbox One.
EA has made a big song and dance about securing the UFC franchise from the collapsing THQ and it seems like they've gone all out to try and make it a success targeting next-gen consoles with their new Ignite engine.
What we've seen of EA Sports UFC has been pretty impressive so far and you can read more in our preview from just before E3. Using Ignite has allowed the development team to produce the most realistic and deep UFC experience yet.
EA Sports' Dead Richards said, “The UFC is the first new major sports league partnership for EA Sports in over a decade and from day one, our team was committed to creating the first next generation sports game. We aimed to capture almost every detail of the sport, from the way the fighters look to how they move to how they fight in the Octagon. I couldn’t be more proud of the final product and can’t wait for our fans to get their hands on it.”
EA Sports UFC is out now on PS4 and Xbox One in Europe. It launched earlier this week in North America as well.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3