EA Sports UFC takes to the retail Octagon today in Europe
EA Sports UFC has launched at retail and to download today for PS4 and Xbox One.
EA has made a big song and dance about securing the UFC franchise from the collapsing THQ and it seems like they've gone all out to try and make it a success targeting next-gen consoles with their new Ignite engine.
What we've seen of EA Sports UFC has been pretty impressive so far and you can read more in our preview from just before E3. Using Ignite has allowed the development team to produce the most realistic and deep UFC experience yet.
EA Sports' Dead Richards said, “The UFC is the first new major sports league partnership for EA Sports in over a decade and from day one, our team was committed to creating the first next generation sports game. We aimed to capture almost every detail of the sport, from the way the fighters look to how they move to how they fight in the Octagon. I couldn’t be more proud of the final product and can’t wait for our fans to get their hands on it.”
EA Sports UFC is out now on PS4 and Xbox One in Europe. It launched earlier this week in North America as well.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO