Now Codemasters details the Street discipline for Grid Autosport
Codemasters has released a new video in a series detailing the different racing disciplines that feature in Grid Autosport.
The latest video focuses on the Street discipline and includes street racers Dan Trent and Matt Bird from the PistonHeads team talking about their favourite form of racing.
Grid Autosport will feature street circuits from all around the world including Barcelona, Washington DC, San Francisco, Paris, Dubai and Chicago. It also features a host of tuned-up street cars from the Mini John Cooper works GP and Volkswagen Golf R right up to supercars like the Pagani Huayra and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
Grid Autosport is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe and the UK.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching