Now Codemasters details the Street discipline for Grid Autosport
Codemasters has released a new video in a series detailing the different racing disciplines that feature in Grid Autosport.
The latest video focuses on the Street discipline and includes street racers Dan Trent and Matt Bird from the PistonHeads team talking about their favourite form of racing.
Grid Autosport will feature street circuits from all around the world including Barcelona, Washington DC, San Francisco, Paris, Dubai and Chicago. It also features a host of tuned-up street cars from the Mini John Cooper works GP and Volkswagen Golf R right up to supercars like the Pagani Huayra and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
Grid Autosport is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe and the UK.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny