Now Codemasters details the Street discipline for Grid Autosport
Codemasters has released a new video in a series detailing the different racing disciplines that feature in Grid Autosport.
The latest video focuses on the Street discipline and includes street racers Dan Trent and Matt Bird from the PistonHeads team talking about their favourite form of racing.
Grid Autosport will feature street circuits from all around the world including Barcelona, Washington DC, San Francisco, Paris, Dubai and Chicago. It also features a host of tuned-up street cars from the Mini John Cooper works GP and Volkswagen Golf R right up to supercars like the Pagani Huayra and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
Grid Autosport is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe and the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer