Now Codemasters details the Street discipline for Grid Autosport
Codemasters has released a new video in a series detailing the different racing disciplines that feature in Grid Autosport.
The latest video focuses on the Street discipline and includes street racers Dan Trent and Matt Bird from the PistonHeads team talking about their favourite form of racing.
Grid Autosport will feature street circuits from all around the world including Barcelona, Washington DC, San Francisco, Paris, Dubai and Chicago. It also features a host of tuned-up street cars from the Mini John Cooper works GP and Volkswagen Golf R right up to supercars like the Pagani Huayra and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
Grid Autosport is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year