Now Codemasters details the Street discipline for Grid Autosport
Codemasters has released a new video in a series detailing the different racing disciplines that feature in Grid Autosport.
The latest video focuses on the Street discipline and includes street racers Dan Trent and Matt Bird from the PistonHeads team talking about their favourite form of racing.
Grid Autosport will feature street circuits from all around the world including Barcelona, Washington DC, San Francisco, Paris, Dubai and Chicago. It also features a host of tuned-up street cars from the Mini John Cooper works GP and Volkswagen Golf R right up to supercars like the Pagani Huayra and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
Grid Autosport is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe and the UK.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though