Bungie details Destiny's PlayStation-exclusive content
Bungie has detailed what extras PS3 and PS4 gamers will be getting when Destiny drops this September.
The sum total of the extra content is one PvP multiplayer map, one new strike mission and a few extra ships, guns and armour.
Exodus Blue is the extra PvP map. It's set on a once-magnificent starship which is now derelict and drifting in the solar system. The Dust Palace Strike sends players to track a Cabal extraction team through the ruins of a dusty skyskraper on Mars.
Players will also encounter a new enemy in the Psionic Flayers. Gear-wise players will get their hands on the Monte Carlo assault rifle and the Hawkmoon handcannon. Warlocks will get the new Manifold Seeker armour, Titans get the Vanir armour and the Argus armour will be gifted to the Hunters.
There are three new ships as well – the Aurora Wake has been crafted specifically for Warlocks with a host of mystical instrumentation, Titans get the Crypt Hammer a tough ship build for deep insertion and Hunters will get the Outrageous Fortune, a rugged and versatile ship built for exploration ideal for seeking out fortune and glory.
Check out what we thought of Destiny so far in part one of our Alpha First Impressions article.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update