Slippage central and some Half-Life 2 videos
Well, it looks like Half-Life 2 may indeed have slipped to a Christmas release date, as was feared in yesterdays reports. We suspect this to be the case, as no announcement has emerged from Valve officially contradicting Vivendi's suggestion that September 30th was no longer on the cards. What's more, Valve released a new video from the game using Steam yesterday: Tunnels.
The video is rather good actually, and amply demonstrates why we've been waiting so impatiently for this sequel. Shame it looks next to certain we're going to have to wait a little longer, though.
Elsewhere, Novalogic also confirmed a little slippage of their own - revealing that Joint Operations will no longer be out this autumn, and that the beginning of 2004 is now more likely for their war-themed multiplayer outing.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III