Slippage central and some Half-Life 2 videos
Well, it looks like Half-Life 2 may indeed have slipped to a Christmas release date, as was feared in yesterdays reports. We suspect this to be the case, as no announcement has emerged from Valve officially contradicting Vivendi's suggestion that September 30th was no longer on the cards. What's more, Valve released a new video from the game using Steam yesterday: Tunnels.
The video is rather good actually, and amply demonstrates why we've been waiting so impatiently for this sequel. Shame it looks next to certain we're going to have to wait a little longer, though.
Elsewhere, Novalogic also confirmed a little slippage of their own - revealing that Joint Operations will no longer be out this autumn, and that the beginning of 2004 is now more likely for their war-themed multiplayer outing.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday