Slippage central and some Half-Life 2 videos
Well, it looks like Half-Life 2 may indeed have slipped to a Christmas release date, as was feared in yesterdays reports. We suspect this to be the case, as no announcement has emerged from Valve officially contradicting Vivendi's suggestion that September 30th was no longer on the cards. What's more, Valve released a new video from the game using Steam yesterday: Tunnels.
The video is rather good actually, and amply demonstrates why we've been waiting so impatiently for this sequel. Shame it looks next to certain we're going to have to wait a little longer, though.
Elsewhere, Novalogic also confirmed a little slippage of their own - revealing that Joint Operations will no longer be out this autumn, and that the beginning of 2004 is now more likely for their war-themed multiplayer outing.
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails