Half-Life 2 later?
Conflicting reports emerged today causing speculation as to whether Half-Life 2 has been delayed until Christmas or not. Firstly, publisher Vivendi began telling Journos that such a delay from the previous September 30th date had occurred, whilst contrary to this, Valve's top-dog Gabe Newell posted in a forum suggesting that he'd heard no such word of a slippage. All of which is mighty confusing.
Either way, we'll be more than happy to get this beauty before the year is out.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4