Half-Life 2 later?
Conflicting reports emerged today causing speculation as to whether Half-Life 2 has been delayed until Christmas or not. Firstly, publisher Vivendi began telling Journos that such a delay from the previous September 30th date had occurred, whilst contrary to this, Valve's top-dog Gabe Newell posted in a forum suggesting that he'd heard no such word of a slippage. All of which is mighty confusing.
Either way, we'll be more than happy to get this beauty before the year is out.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3