Half-Life 2 later?
Conflicting reports emerged today causing speculation as to whether Half-Life 2 has been delayed until Christmas or not. Firstly, publisher Vivendi began telling Journos that such a delay from the previous September 30th date had occurred, whilst contrary to this, Valve's top-dog Gabe Newell posted in a forum suggesting that he'd heard no such word of a slippage. All of which is mighty confusing.
Either way, we'll be more than happy to get this beauty before the year is out.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One