Half-Life 2 later?
Conflicting reports emerged today causing speculation as to whether Half-Life 2 has been delayed until Christmas or not. Firstly, publisher Vivendi began telling Journos that such a delay from the previous September 30th date had occurred, whilst contrary to this, Valve's top-dog Gabe Newell posted in a forum suggesting that he'd heard no such word of a slippage. All of which is mighty confusing.
Either way, we'll be more than happy to get this beauty before the year is out.
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year