Half-Life 2 later?
Conflicting reports emerged today causing speculation as to whether Half-Life 2 has been delayed until Christmas or not. Firstly, publisher Vivendi began telling Journos that such a delay from the previous September 30th date had occurred, whilst contrary to this, Valve's top-dog Gabe Newell posted in a forum suggesting that he'd heard no such word of a slippage. All of which is mighty confusing.
Either way, we'll be more than happy to get this beauty before the year is out.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons