Bungie impressed with the work 343 Industries are doing with Halo
Bungie have spoken on how impressed they are with the way that 343 Industries are carrying on their legacy with the Halo series.
Speaking at E3, Bungie's Jason Sussman said that it was nice to see what 343 has done with The Master Chief Collection breathing new life into the studios original Halo games.
He had more glowing things to say on the anniversary treatment that halo 2 has been given. He added, "It's cool seeing it, it's great to see it again, and so... nothing but good things, you know!"
Halo: The Master Chief Collection arrives on the Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year