Bungie impressed with the work 343 Industries are doing with Halo
Bungie have spoken on how impressed they are with the way that 343 Industries are carrying on their legacy with the Halo series.
Speaking at E3, Bungie's Jason Sussman said that it was nice to see what 343 has done with The Master Chief Collection breathing new life into the studios original Halo games.
He had more glowing things to say on the anniversary treatment that halo 2 has been given. He added, "It's cool seeing it, it's great to see it again, and so... nothing but good things, you know!"
Halo: The Master Chief Collection arrives on the Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch