Bungie impressed with the work 343 Industries are doing with Halo
Bungie have spoken on how impressed they are with the way that 343 Industries are carrying on their legacy with the Halo series.
Speaking at E3, Bungie's Jason Sussman said that it was nice to see what 343 has done with The Master Chief Collection breathing new life into the studios original Halo games.
He had more glowing things to say on the anniversary treatment that halo 2 has been given. He added, "It's cool seeing it, it's great to see it again, and so... nothing but good things, you know!"
Halo: The Master Chief Collection arrives on the Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year