Bungie impressed with the work 343 Industries are doing with Halo
Bungie have spoken on how impressed they are with the way that 343 Industries are carrying on their legacy with the Halo series.
Speaking at E3, Bungie's Jason Sussman said that it was nice to see what 343 has done with The Master Chief Collection breathing new life into the studios original Halo games.
He had more glowing things to say on the anniversary treatment that halo 2 has been given. He added, "It's cool seeing it, it's great to see it again, and so... nothing but good things, you know!"
Halo: The Master Chief Collection arrives on the Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer