E3 2014: Aztez to hit Xbox One courtesy of ID@Xbox
Team Colorblind's new game Aztez has you controlling and expanding the Aztec empire via a combination of turn-based strategy and side-scrolling brawling.
The game has a Sin City-esque color scheme with black, white, and red dominating the landscape.
It's certainly one of the more intriguing-looking titles on the indie circuit thus far, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though