E3 2014: Aztez to hit Xbox One courtesy of ID@Xbox
Team Colorblind's new game Aztez has you controlling and expanding the Aztec empire via a combination of turn-based strategy and side-scrolling brawling.
The game has a Sin City-esque color scheme with black, white, and red dominating the landscape.
It's certainly one of the more intriguing-looking titles on the indie circuit thus far, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching