E3 2014: Aztez to hit Xbox One courtesy of ID@Xbox
Team Colorblind's new game Aztez has you controlling and expanding the Aztec empire via a combination of turn-based strategy and side-scrolling brawling.
The game has a Sin City-esque color scheme with black, white, and red dominating the landscape.
It's certainly one of the more intriguing-looking titles on the indie circuit thus far, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer