E3 2014: Aztez to hit Xbox One courtesy of ID@Xbox
Team Colorblind's new game Aztez has you controlling and expanding the Aztec empire via a combination of turn-based strategy and side-scrolling brawling.
The game has a Sin City-esque color scheme with black, white, and red dominating the landscape.
It's certainly one of the more intriguing-looking titles on the indie circuit thus far, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit