E3 2014: Aztez to hit Xbox One courtesy of ID@Xbox
Team Colorblind's new game Aztez has you controlling and expanding the Aztec empire via a combination of turn-based strategy and side-scrolling brawling.
The game has a Sin City-esque color scheme with black, white, and red dominating the landscape.
It's certainly one of the more intriguing-looking titles on the indie circuit thus far, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny