E3 2014: Mighty No 9 coming to Xbox One via ID@Xbox
Mighty No. 9 is the upcoming 2D platformer with 3D design elements created by Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune that we've all had our eye on, and it's headed for Xbox One via ID@Xbox.
The game stars an android named Beck, the titular Mighty No. 9. A computer virus drives your fellow Mighty Number brethren insane and you must fight against them and discover the villianous cur that started this whole mess.
Expect Mighty No. 9 to hit stores both physical and virtual in April 2015.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year