E3 2014: Mighty No 9 coming to Xbox One via ID@Xbox
Mighty No. 9 is the upcoming 2D platformer with 3D design elements created by Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune that we've all had our eye on, and it's headed for Xbox One via ID@Xbox.
The game stars an android named Beck, the titular Mighty No. 9. A computer virus drives your fellow Mighty Number brethren insane and you must fight against them and discover the villianous cur that started this whole mess.
Expect Mighty No. 9 to hit stores both physical and virtual in April 2015.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update