New adventure game aping Oblivion?
Judging by the images you can see here, new adventure title Limbo of the Lost looks more than a little like Bethesda's ground-breaking RPG Oblivion.
Indeed, the similarities are reportedly so striking that Bethesda's legal team are said to be looking into the new adventure game.
Limbo of the Lost publisher TriSynergy are clearly ruffled by the accusations hitting their title en masse, too, the company stating they had no idea about the similarities, and had they known about them the game would never have been released. A full statement is expected soon.
Developer Majestic, meanwhile, have yet to respond to suggestions they may have taken assets from Bethesda's RPG.
More as we get it.
Update: Limbo of the Lost has now been pulled from on and off-line retailers by TriSynergy, the developer has yet to respond.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage