New adventure game aping Oblivion?
Judging by the images you can see here, new adventure title Limbo of the Lost looks more than a little like Bethesda's ground-breaking RPG Oblivion.
Indeed, the similarities are reportedly so striking that Bethesda's legal team are said to be looking into the new adventure game.
Limbo of the Lost publisher TriSynergy are clearly ruffled by the accusations hitting their title en masse, too, the company stating they had no idea about the similarities, and had they known about them the game would never have been released. A full statement is expected soon.
Developer Majestic, meanwhile, have yet to respond to suggestions they may have taken assets from Bethesda's RPG.
More as we get it.
Update: Limbo of the Lost has now been pulled from on and off-line retailers by TriSynergy, the developer has yet to respond.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year