New adventure game aping Oblivion?
Judging by the images you can see here, new adventure title Limbo of the Lost looks more than a little like Bethesda's ground-breaking RPG Oblivion.
Indeed, the similarities are reportedly so striking that Bethesda's legal team are said to be looking into the new adventure game.
Limbo of the Lost publisher TriSynergy are clearly ruffled by the accusations hitting their title en masse, too, the company stating they had no idea about the similarities, and had they known about them the game would never have been released. A full statement is expected soon.
Developer Majestic, meanwhile, have yet to respond to suggestions they may have taken assets from Bethesda's RPG.
More as we get it.
Update: Limbo of the Lost has now been pulled from on and off-line retailers by TriSynergy, the developer has yet to respond.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015