GTA Online I'm Not A Hipster update arrives today
Rockstar has announced the arrival of their latest content update for GTA Online, the I'm Not A Hipster update.
In this “post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100 percent re-claimed" update GTA Online players will be able to express their inner hipster with a range of haircuts, clothes, tattoos and animal masks.
There's also an array of classic rides like the Glendale, the Warrener, the Blade and the Rhapsody as well as the tiny Panto microcar and the colossal three-axle, six seater Dubsta (which unlocks at rank 100).
Hipsters can also dispatch their opponents in style with the new Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
The I'm Not A Hipster update also adds a further 12 jobs to the burgeoning list available in the game now from the Beach Odyssey race from Chumash to Sandy Shore to the GTA: Grab A Cab capture job set around the Downtone Cab Co depot in East Vinewood. The update also includes a host of tweaks and refinements as well as a few additions from the single player mode.
The full information for the I'm Not A Hipster update is now available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer