GTA Online I'm Not A Hipster update arrives today
Rockstar has announced the arrival of their latest content update for GTA Online, the I'm Not A Hipster update.
In this “post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100 percent re-claimed" update GTA Online players will be able to express their inner hipster with a range of haircuts, clothes, tattoos and animal masks.
There's also an array of classic rides like the Glendale, the Warrener, the Blade and the Rhapsody as well as the tiny Panto microcar and the colossal three-axle, six seater Dubsta (which unlocks at rank 100).
Hipsters can also dispatch their opponents in style with the new Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
The I'm Not A Hipster update also adds a further 12 jobs to the burgeoning list available in the game now from the Beach Odyssey race from Chumash to Sandy Shore to the GTA: Grab A Cab capture job set around the Downtone Cab Co depot in East Vinewood. The update also includes a host of tweaks and refinements as well as a few additions from the single player mode.
The full information for the I'm Not A Hipster update is now available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light