GTA Online I'm Not A Hipster update arrives today
Rockstar has announced the arrival of their latest content update for GTA Online, the I'm Not A Hipster update.
In this “post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100 percent re-claimed" update GTA Online players will be able to express their inner hipster with a range of haircuts, clothes, tattoos and animal masks.
There's also an array of classic rides like the Glendale, the Warrener, the Blade and the Rhapsody as well as the tiny Panto microcar and the colossal three-axle, six seater Dubsta (which unlocks at rank 100).
Hipsters can also dispatch their opponents in style with the new Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
The I'm Not A Hipster update also adds a further 12 jobs to the burgeoning list available in the game now from the Beach Odyssey race from Chumash to Sandy Shore to the GTA: Grab A Cab capture job set around the Downtone Cab Co depot in East Vinewood. The update also includes a host of tweaks and refinements as well as a few additions from the single player mode.
The full information for the I'm Not A Hipster update is now available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto