GTA Online I'm Not A Hipster update arrives today
Rockstar has announced the arrival of their latest content update for GTA Online, the I'm Not A Hipster update.
In this “post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100 percent re-claimed" update GTA Online players will be able to express their inner hipster with a range of haircuts, clothes, tattoos and animal masks.
There's also an array of classic rides like the Glendale, the Warrener, the Blade and the Rhapsody as well as the tiny Panto microcar and the colossal three-axle, six seater Dubsta (which unlocks at rank 100).
Hipsters can also dispatch their opponents in style with the new Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
The I'm Not A Hipster update also adds a further 12 jobs to the burgeoning list available in the game now from the Beach Odyssey race from Chumash to Sandy Shore to the GTA: Grab A Cab capture job set around the Downtone Cab Co depot in East Vinewood. The update also includes a host of tweaks and refinements as well as a few additions from the single player mode.
The full information for the I'm Not A Hipster update is now available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO