GTA Online I'm Not A Hipster update arrives today
Rockstar has announced the arrival of their latest content update for GTA Online, the I'm Not A Hipster update.
In this “post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100 percent re-claimed" update GTA Online players will be able to express their inner hipster with a range of haircuts, clothes, tattoos and animal masks.
There's also an array of classic rides like the Glendale, the Warrener, the Blade and the Rhapsody as well as the tiny Panto microcar and the colossal three-axle, six seater Dubsta (which unlocks at rank 100).
Hipsters can also dispatch their opponents in style with the new Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
The I'm Not A Hipster update also adds a further 12 jobs to the burgeoning list available in the game now from the Beach Odyssey race from Chumash to Sandy Shore to the GTA: Grab A Cab capture job set around the Downtone Cab Co depot in East Vinewood. The update also includes a host of tweaks and refinements as well as a few additions from the single player mode.
The full information for the I'm Not A Hipster update is now available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year