Nintendo has classic 2D and Prime-style 3D Metroid games in the works
While Samus Aran didn't make an official appearance at E3 this year Nintendo has promised that they do have 2D and 3D Metraoid games on the way.
They're currently discussing the series internally but they plan to talk about the future of the Metroid series to fans soon.
Nintendo's Shinya Takahashi said, “So it has been a while since we released the last one and we're having discussions internally about what we can do next. So at this point we have two different types of Metroid games. We have the Prime style of Metroid game and we have the more traditional style of Metroid game. We feel that we do need to take care of both of these styles of play. And the hope is that at some point in the near future we'll be able to share something about them.”
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi