Halo 4 and Dead Space vets building Battlefield: Hardline's single player
Visceral has revealed that they have the full bearing of their combined single experience working on the single-player campaign for Battlefield: Hardline.
Speaking on Twitter the studio revealed that former Halo 4 lead designer Scott Warner and Dead Space veteran Ben Walker are the men in charge of building the single-player experience for Battlefield: Hardline.
Battlefield: Hardline is coming to PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow