Halo 4 and Dead Space vets building Battlefield: Hardline's single player
Visceral has revealed that they have the full bearing of their combined single experience working on the single-player campaign for Battlefield: Hardline.
Speaking on Twitter the studio revealed that former Halo 4 lead designer Scott Warner and Dead Space veteran Ben Walker are the men in charge of building the single-player experience for Battlefield: Hardline.
Battlefield: Hardline is coming to PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan