Halo 4 and Dead Space vets building Battlefield: Hardline's single player
Visceral has revealed that they have the full bearing of their combined single experience working on the single-player campaign for Battlefield: Hardline.
Speaking on Twitter the studio revealed that former Halo 4 lead designer Scott Warner and Dead Space veteran Ben Walker are the men in charge of building the single-player experience for Battlefield: Hardline.
Battlefield: Hardline is coming to PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year