Halo 4 and Dead Space vets building Battlefield: Hardline's single player
Visceral has revealed that they have the full bearing of their combined single experience working on the single-player campaign for Battlefield: Hardline.
Speaking on Twitter the studio revealed that former Halo 4 lead designer Scott Warner and Dead Space veteran Ben Walker are the men in charge of building the single-player experience for Battlefield: Hardline.
Battlefield: Hardline is coming to PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer