Halo 4 and Dead Space vets building Battlefield: Hardline's single player
Visceral has revealed that they have the full bearing of their combined single experience working on the single-player campaign for Battlefield: Hardline.
Speaking on Twitter the studio revealed that former Halo 4 lead designer Scott Warner and Dead Space veteran Ben Walker are the men in charge of building the single-player experience for Battlefield: Hardline.
Battlefield: Hardline is coming to PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016