E3 2014: New details emerge regarding Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
After the confusion surrounding Harvest Moon and XSEED's Story of Seasons release, Natsume has stepped forward with more details about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and its purported "3D' world and mechanics.
Natsume has referred to the new gameplay elements as "three-dimensional gameplay", basically meaning that you can dig up and place soil as you see fit, raising and lowering the elevation at your whim. If you need to reach a ledge that you can't get to by simply jumping, you can create your own pathways to areas that seem out of reach.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will released this fall on Nintendo 3DS.
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2