E3 2014: New details emerge regarding Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
After the confusion surrounding Harvest Moon and XSEED's Story of Seasons release, Natsume has stepped forward with more details about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and its purported "3D' world and mechanics.
Natsume has referred to the new gameplay elements as "three-dimensional gameplay", basically meaning that you can dig up and place soil as you see fit, raising and lowering the elevation at your whim. If you need to reach a ledge that you can't get to by simply jumping, you can create your own pathways to areas that seem out of reach.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will released this fall on Nintendo 3DS.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey