E3 2014: New details emerge regarding Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
After the confusion surrounding Harvest Moon and XSEED's Story of Seasons release, Natsume has stepped forward with more details about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and its purported "3D' world and mechanics.
Natsume has referred to the new gameplay elements as "three-dimensional gameplay", basically meaning that you can dig up and place soil as you see fit, raising and lowering the elevation at your whim. If you need to reach a ledge that you can't get to by simply jumping, you can create your own pathways to areas that seem out of reach.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will released this fall on Nintendo 3DS.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon