E3 2014: New details emerge regarding Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
After the confusion surrounding Harvest Moon and XSEED's Story of Seasons release, Natsume has stepped forward with more details about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and its purported "3D' world and mechanics.
Natsume has referred to the new gameplay elements as "three-dimensional gameplay", basically meaning that you can dig up and place soil as you see fit, raising and lowering the elevation at your whim. If you need to reach a ledge that you can't get to by simply jumping, you can create your own pathways to areas that seem out of reach.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will released this fall on Nintendo 3DS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3