E3 2014: New details emerge regarding Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
After the confusion surrounding Harvest Moon and XSEED's Story of Seasons release, Natsume has stepped forward with more details about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and its purported "3D' world and mechanics.
Natsume has referred to the new gameplay elements as "three-dimensional gameplay", basically meaning that you can dig up and place soil as you see fit, raising and lowering the elevation at your whim. If you need to reach a ledge that you can't get to by simply jumping, you can create your own pathways to areas that seem out of reach.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will released this fall on Nintendo 3DS.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny