MS denies GTA IV DLC delays
Confusion abound this afternoon. At an investor briefing held yesterday evening stateside, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick told fellow suits that the Xbox 360 downloadable content for GTA IV will not be ready before Q1 of the game maker's 2009 financial year.
Today, however, Microsoft told the media that as far as they're concerned, the DLC is still on track for the "beginning of fall 2008."
The Xbox 360 content, being crafted by the same team at Rockstar that delivered the full game, is rumoured to have cost Microsoft a whopping 50 million USD.
Understandably, then, the platform holder is clearly keen to see it launch this side of Christmas. Still, Take-Two and Rockstar seem to think otherwise.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3