MS denies GTA IV DLC delays
Confusion abound this afternoon. At an investor briefing held yesterday evening stateside, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick told fellow suits that the Xbox 360 downloadable content for GTA IV will not be ready before Q1 of the game maker's 2009 financial year.
Today, however, Microsoft told the media that as far as they're concerned, the DLC is still on track for the "beginning of fall 2008."
The Xbox 360 content, being crafted by the same team at Rockstar that delivered the full game, is rumoured to have cost Microsoft a whopping 50 million USD.
Understandably, then, the platform holder is clearly keen to see it launch this side of Christmas. Still, Take-Two and Rockstar seem to think otherwise.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter