MS denies GTA IV DLC delays
Confusion abound this afternoon. At an investor briefing held yesterday evening stateside, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick told fellow suits that the Xbox 360 downloadable content for GTA IV will not be ready before Q1 of the game maker's 2009 financial year.
Today, however, Microsoft told the media that as far as they're concerned, the DLC is still on track for the "beginning of fall 2008."
The Xbox 360 content, being crafted by the same team at Rockstar that delivered the full game, is rumoured to have cost Microsoft a whopping 50 million USD.
Understandably, then, the platform holder is clearly keen to see it launch this side of Christmas. Still, Take-Two and Rockstar seem to think otherwise.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny