MS denies GTA IV DLC delays
Confusion abound this afternoon. At an investor briefing held yesterday evening stateside, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick told fellow suits that the Xbox 360 downloadable content for GTA IV will not be ready before Q1 of the game maker's 2009 financial year.
Today, however, Microsoft told the media that as far as they're concerned, the DLC is still on track for the "beginning of fall 2008."
The Xbox 360 content, being crafted by the same team at Rockstar that delivered the full game, is rumoured to have cost Microsoft a whopping 50 million USD.
Understandably, then, the platform holder is clearly keen to see it launch this side of Christmas. Still, Take-Two and Rockstar seem to think otherwise.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year