MS denies GTA IV DLC delays
Confusion abound this afternoon. At an investor briefing held yesterday evening stateside, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick told fellow suits that the Xbox 360 downloadable content for GTA IV will not be ready before Q1 of the game maker's 2009 financial year.
Today, however, Microsoft told the media that as far as they're concerned, the DLC is still on track for the "beginning of fall 2008."
The Xbox 360 content, being crafted by the same team at Rockstar that delivered the full game, is rumoured to have cost Microsoft a whopping 50 million USD.
Understandably, then, the platform holder is clearly keen to see it launch this side of Christmas. Still, Take-Two and Rockstar seem to think otherwise.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light