DLC for GTA IV pushed back
Bad news for Microsoft today, as Rockstar parent firm Take-Two confirms that the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content has been pushed back, and will now not see the light of day before the beginning of the firm's 2009 financial year.
The slippage was confirmed as Take-Two revealed their latest financial results.
"Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two’s release schedule," revealed a man, probably in a suit.
Big cheese Ben Feder also let us know that the same development team that crafted the game is now working on the DLC. The exec adds that the delay was for business rather than development reasons.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network