DLC for GTA IV pushed back
Bad news for Microsoft today, as Rockstar parent firm Take-Two confirms that the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content has been pushed back, and will now not see the light of day before the beginning of the firm's 2009 financial year.
The slippage was confirmed as Take-Two revealed their latest financial results.
"Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two’s release schedule," revealed a man, probably in a suit.
Big cheese Ben Feder also let us know that the same development team that crafted the game is now working on the DLC. The exec adds that the delay was for business rather than development reasons.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition