DLC for GTA IV pushed back
Bad news for Microsoft today, as Rockstar parent firm Take-Two confirms that the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content has been pushed back, and will now not see the light of day before the beginning of the firm's 2009 financial year.
The slippage was confirmed as Take-Two revealed their latest financial results.
"Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two’s release schedule," revealed a man, probably in a suit.
Big cheese Ben Feder also let us know that the same development team that crafted the game is now working on the DLC. The exec adds that the delay was for business rather than development reasons.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today