DLC for GTA IV pushed back
Bad news for Microsoft today, as Rockstar parent firm Take-Two confirms that the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content has been pushed back, and will now not see the light of day before the beginning of the firm's 2009 financial year.
The slippage was confirmed as Take-Two revealed their latest financial results.
"Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two’s release schedule," revealed a man, probably in a suit.
Big cheese Ben Feder also let us know that the same development team that crafted the game is now working on the DLC. The exec adds that the delay was for business rather than development reasons.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny