DLC for GTA IV pushed back
Bad news for Microsoft today, as Rockstar parent firm Take-Two confirms that the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content has been pushed back, and will now not see the light of day before the beginning of the firm's 2009 financial year.
The slippage was confirmed as Take-Two revealed their latest financial results.
"Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two’s release schedule," revealed a man, probably in a suit.
Big cheese Ben Feder also let us know that the same development team that crafted the game is now working on the DLC. The exec adds that the delay was for business rather than development reasons.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3