GTA IV sales bolster Take-Two
Announcing their second-quarter financial results today, Take-Two reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV has now shipped 11 million copies, with a whopping 8.5 million sales amassed since the game's launch.
Take-Two also told investors that sales of BioShock have now passed 2.2 million copies, which we think counts as more good news.
Net profit for the quarter, which ended on April 30th, was 98.2 million USD. Revenue was also up 160% on the year earlier.
Finally, we also hear that GTA IV accounted for 78% of the publisher's sales during quarter-two.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America