GTA IV sales bolster Take-Two
Announcing their second-quarter financial results today, Take-Two reveal that Grand Theft Auto IV has now shipped 11 million copies, with a whopping 8.5 million sales amassed since the game's launch.
Take-Two also told investors that sales of BioShock have now passed 2.2 million copies, which we think counts as more good news.
Net profit for the quarter, which ended on April 30th, was 98.2 million USD. Revenue was also up 160% on the year earlier.
Finally, we also hear that GTA IV accounted for 78% of the publisher's sales during quarter-two.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light