Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire releasing in November
Remakes of the classic Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a finalized release date of November 21, 2014.
That may just be enough time to catch up on your Pokemon backlog before revisiting the classic games in their newly-revamped state.
Interestingly enough, the Pokemon on the covers of both games are new versions of classic monsters, Groudon and Kyogre as a result of what's called Primal Reversion, new for these games. They're new evolutionary forms of both Legendary Pokemon, with fire and ice types respectively.
Additionally, new Mega Evolutions are said to appear in the game to add on to the 28 previously established monsters in Pokemon X and Y.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light