Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire releasing in November
Remakes of the classic Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a finalized release date of November 21, 2014.
That may just be enough time to catch up on your Pokemon backlog before revisiting the classic games in their newly-revamped state.
Interestingly enough, the Pokemon on the covers of both games are new versions of classic monsters, Groudon and Kyogre as a result of what's called Primal Reversion, new for these games. They're new evolutionary forms of both Legendary Pokemon, with fire and ice types respectively.
Additionally, new Mega Evolutions are said to appear in the game to add on to the 28 previously established monsters in Pokemon X and Y.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing