Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire releasing in November
Remakes of the classic Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a finalized release date of November 21, 2014.
That may just be enough time to catch up on your Pokemon backlog before revisiting the classic games in their newly-revamped state.
Interestingly enough, the Pokemon on the covers of both games are new versions of classic monsters, Groudon and Kyogre as a result of what's called Primal Reversion, new for these games. They're new evolutionary forms of both Legendary Pokemon, with fire and ice types respectively.
Additionally, new Mega Evolutions are said to appear in the game to add on to the 28 previously established monsters in Pokemon X and Y.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network