Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire releasing in November
Remakes of the classic Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a finalized release date of November 21, 2014.
That may just be enough time to catch up on your Pokemon backlog before revisiting the classic games in their newly-revamped state.
Interestingly enough, the Pokemon on the covers of both games are new versions of classic monsters, Groudon and Kyogre as a result of what's called Primal Reversion, new for these games. They're new evolutionary forms of both Legendary Pokemon, with fire and ice types respectively.
Additionally, new Mega Evolutions are said to appear in the game to add on to the 28 previously established monsters in Pokemon X and Y.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny