Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire releasing in November
Remakes of the classic Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a finalized release date of November 21, 2014.
That may just be enough time to catch up on your Pokemon backlog before revisiting the classic games in their newly-revamped state.
Interestingly enough, the Pokemon on the covers of both games are new versions of classic monsters, Groudon and Kyogre as a result of what's called Primal Reversion, new for these games. They're new evolutionary forms of both Legendary Pokemon, with fire and ice types respectively.
Additionally, new Mega Evolutions are said to appear in the game to add on to the 28 previously established monsters in Pokemon X and Y.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year