Valiant Hearts: The Great War partners up with documentary Apocalyse WWI to enhance the experience
Ubisoft has announced that their upcoming World War I puzzle platformer, Valiant Hearts: The Great War has partnered with documentary Apocalypse WWI.
The partnership means that portions of the documentaru will feature in the game giving players a much bigger insight into the horrors of the trenches of The Great War.
The game gives a very personal view of The Great War by telling the stories of individual soldiers through their lost letters.
Valiant Hearts is built using the UbiArt Framework and is due out some time later this year on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release on June the 25th.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times